Hunting Girls

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whippings as well?You often crack whips Kay?I paid £60 for 30 minutes of whip-cracking action once :icon_redface:

You must be minted :laugh: i dont crack whips , i am naturally a bossy madam :laugh:

Whippings as well?You often crack whips Kay?I paid £60 for 30 minutes of whip-cracking action once :icon_redface:

You must be minted :laugh: i dont crack whips , i am naturally a bossy madam :laugh:

Bossy madam?You have a flair for it,theres dungeons in London crying out for a woman with your natural talents ;)

Bossy madam?You have a flair for it,theres dungeons in London crying out for a woman with your natural talents ;)

I dont mean that type of bossy :laugh:

Sorry,when you said "Bossy Madame" I thought you ran a dominatrix dungeon,its just thats the exact description their adverts sometimes give :D

Your do read some strange stuff , but i suppose i shouldnt knock it till i have tried it :laugh:

Sorry,when you said "Bossy Madame" I thought you ran a dominatrix dungeon,its just thats the exact description their adverts sometimes give :D

Your do read some strange stuff , but i suppose i shouldnt knock it till i have tried it :laugh:

try whipping FFS!!!!!!!! :icon_eek: that nearly put me off my grub, but now that I've started to think about it, I've got really hungry :yes :D :

Its not literature kay,its phone-box cards :clapper: Yeah,try it ;)

Kind of reminds me of Julie Walters character in Personal services when she copied an advert offering French polishing , but she hadnt a clue what it was :laugh:

Its not literature kay,its phone-box cards :clapper: Yeah,try it ;)

Kind of reminds me of Julie Walters character in Personal services when she copied an advert offering French polishing , but she hadnt a clue what it was :laugh:

True story Kay,my brother-in-laws family have restaurants,his sis opened one in Sussex called "Thai-fantasy" she had to change the name after six months as she was plagued with calls from guys thinking it was a knocking-shop :D