myself and a few mates had some rabbits to clear yesterday on my permission, it started out ok, but then as we worked along alane, some busy body slowed right down and was giving me a dodgy look, well ten minutes later, up came plods chopper above us, then went away next a plod car, but the copper knew me, so what a waste of time that was, obviously thinking they were goin to catch coursers, they had egg on there face, now the twat who made the call should foot the bill for wasting police time, and mind his own fecking beeswax, so mr policeman can get and catch some real crims, or we an easier target , the bloody copper couldnt even be bothered to get out of her nice warm car, why do we pay taxes, rant over

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does make you laugh though .Had the same once when a cop car pulled up a lane we were in and accused us of badger digging .We were ferreting a two holer and had a lurcher running loose .I asked the first copper if he knew what a ferret was but the blank look said it all .My mate then said that although we had tried ,we couldnt get the lurcher to go to ground .It got a bit embarrassing when the ferret appeared and the copper asked why the dog hadnt killed it ,being as we were out after ferrets .This is what we are up against ,even wildlife officers can make blunders as follows .We were ferretting a field opposite a pub and someone had reported us for the usual badger offences .THe old bill arrived and the female officer ,who introduced herself as a wildlife liason officer ,asked what was goig on .Ferretting we all replied to which the women replied 'Well ,i didnt know there was ferrets around here 'to which my mate replied 'weve done alright ,theres 4 in the box already 'After looking at the ferrets ,she was satisfied and went on her way !.

myself and a few mates had some rabbits to clear yesterday on my permission, it started out ok, but then as we worked along alane, some busy body slowed right down and was giving me a dodgy look, well ten minutes later, up came plods chopper above us, then went away next a plod car, but the copper knew me, so what a waste of time that was, obviously thinking they were goin to catch coursers, they had egg on there face, now the twat who made the call should foot the bill for wasting police time, and mind his own fecking beeswax, so mr policeman can get and catch some real crims, or we an easier target , the bloody copper couldnt even be bothered to get out of her nice warm car, why do we pay taxes, rant over

whats this about you knowing coppers, i will be more careful next time im out with you mate :unsure: :unsure:

whats this about you knowing coppers, i will be more careful next time im out with you mate :unsure: :unsure:

Ha, coppers aint f*****g aliens mate. Just a job.

Guest smashygadge

i got self nd same mate ,the other week .

a day after that great programme .

i was reported for badger baiting and deer poaching .

i was on my usual permission training a pup

and having a genral walk out poss a little run on a bunny.

they spent a good amount of time with me

searching checking the vehicle for game

basiccally everyting bar a strip search .to gain nothing .

so yes i will agree a total waste of money and time.

and then had the cheek to put it was because of being a suspected terrorist

on my search sheet ,and thats for being a english citizen born and bread .

utter nonsence :thumbdown:

Guest smashygadge
i got self nd same mate ,the other week .

a day after that great programme .

i was reported for badger baiting and deer poaching .

i was on my usual permission training a pup

and having a genral walk out poss a little run on a bunny.

they spent a good amount of time with me

searching checking the vehicle for game

basiccally everyting bar a strip search .to gain nothing .

so yes i will agree a total waste of money and time.

and then had the cheek to put it was because of being a suspected terrorist

on my search sheet ,and thats for being a english citizen born and bread .

utter nonsence :thumbdown:

seriously what a laff :D

aye serious my freind ,and wasnt funny on my part lol

i felt quite abused for being english :(

Guest blackntan
Does make you laugh though .Had the same once when a cop car pulled up a lane we were in and accused us of badger digging .We were ferreting a two holer and had a lurcher running loose .I asked the first copper if he knew what a ferret was but the blank look said it all .My mate then said that although we had tried ,we couldnt get the lurcher to go to ground .It got a bit embarrassing when the ferret appeared and the copper asked why the dog hadnt killed it ,being as we were out after ferrets .This is what we are up against ,even wildlife officers can make blunders as follows .We were ferretting a field opposite a pub and someone had reported us for the usual badger offences .THe old bill arrived and the female officer ,who introduced herself as a wildlife liason officer ,asked what was goig on .Ferretting we all replied to which the women replied 'Well ,i didnt know there was ferrets around here 'to which my mate replied 'weve done alright ,theres 4 in the box already 'After looking at the ferrets ,she was satisfied and went on her way !.
:clapper::clapper:

I had a copper follow me onto a field one night with no lights on. Lamp on roof ,gun out window,shoot one rabbit then the blues and twos come on. He then asks me what i am doing(duh).i say trying to shoot some rabbits, he says have you had much luck? To which my answer was "no cause some c@*ts got lights and sirens going" I then decided it might be a good idea to turn my lamp off which was shining straight in plods car. The best bit was when he went to leave and his car was just sitting there spinning, i just turned round drove past him putting my hand up as i went past.