stuck up bitches

Labdoodle- The worst Is when the other dog Is off the lead and has to sniff your not so friendly dogs arse :D

J- Chill :D You get them everywere :yes: Me and a mate were out bushing yesterday and had a fella screamin at the dog to go away, She was only working the bush :laugh: Just ignored him and called the dog back to work somewere else that wasn't so close to his house.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Labdoodle- The worst Is when the other dog Is off the lead and has to sniff your not so friendly dogs arse :D

J- Chill :D You get them everywere :yes: Me and a mate were out bushing yesterday and had a fella screamin at the dog to go away, She was only working the bush :laugh: Just ignored him and called the dog back to work somewere else that wasn't so close to his house.lol ye dont you just get them!! :D

i always get why you holding your dog so tight its choking,bearing in mind this is my lakeland terrier wich has a nasty attitude and just loves a good scrap!!they say this as there edging closer and closer towards us with which can only be described as a bit of fluff on the end of there lead!!they say its ok mine wont hurt her!and im thinking im not worried about mine its yours love!!then when she lashes out they have the bloody cheek to say she should have a muzzle on!!

some people are so thick :doh:

Unfortunately your terrier will be inclined to scrap if your holding the lead taught...when a mutt is approaching why exactly are you holding the lead so taught.....if it's out of range why indicate to your terrier that trouble is imminent.

unfortunatly on,off,taught,loose she will scrap!!this saves me falling out with people, that think every dog needs to sniff every other dogs arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!and when people have been told not to bring there dogs to mine,and still choose to do so there isnt much i can do apart from hold her back!

She wont scrap if you grab her collar and spin her back end around to allow the approaching mutt to sniff her rear end.....cause she's not in a position to. Important that any other dog walkers allowing thier mutts to wander upto yours allow you the same introduction technique by restraining thier mutt in just such a manner and enforcing the dogs meet under contrived conditions. Not many dogs fight after having a sniff/read.

lol :D i dont think ill be trying that method of lifting my dogs arse up in the air for any old tom dick or harry and there dogs to have a sniff!!!

thanxs anyway but if she dont like a dog no ammount of backside lifting is going to win her over

i always get why you holding your dog so tight its choking,bearing in mind this is my lakeland terrier wich has a nasty attitude and just loves a good scrap!!they say this as there edging closer and closer towards us with which can only be described as a bit of fluff on the end of there lead!!they say its ok mine wont hurt her!and im thinking im not worried about mine its yours love!!then when she lashes out they have the bloody cheek to say she should have a muzzle on!!

Unfortunately your terrier will be inclined to scrap if your holding the lead taught...when a mutt is approaching why exactly are you holding the lead so taught.....if it's out of range why indicate to your terrier that trouble is imminent.

unfortunatly on,off,taught,loose she will scrap!!this saves me falling out with people, that think every dog needs to sniff every other dogs arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!and when people have been told not to bring there dogs to mine,and still choose to do so there isnt much i can do apart from hold her back!

She wont scrap if you grab her collar and spin her back end around to allow the approaching mutt to sniff her rear end.....cause she's not in a position to. Important that any other dog walkers allowing thier mutts to wander upto yours allow you the same introduction technique by restraining thier mutt in just such a manner and enforcing the dogs meet under contrived conditions. Not many dogs fight after having a sniff/read.

lol :D i dont think ill be trying that method of lifting my dogs arse up in the air for any old tom dick or harry and there dogs to have a sniff!!!

thanxs anyway but if she dont like a dog no ammount of backside lifting is going to win her over

no one mentioned the word lifting Lab (one sure way of creating aggression)....getting through the intro stage to a point where a once snappy animal is allowed to learn to play with a new found mate is the name of the game. Its also important to remember that it's dogs/animals we are talking about here....the reason a lot of folk fight shy of the technique is because of the connatations within the human psyche.....i've never seen a dog ever get embarassed when the technique was used but have seen plenty of scrappers cured in minutes. No worries.

dont think i mentioned lifting a lab either,shes a terrier!!!thanxs anyway barbra whoodhouse!!!

no one mentioned the word lifting Lab (one sure way of creating aggression)....getting through the intro stage to a point where a once snappy animal is allowed to learn to play with a new found mate is the name of the game. Its also important to remember that it's dogs/animals we are talking about here....the reason a lot of folk fight shy of the technique is because of the connatations within the human psyche.....i've never seen a dog ever get embarassed when the technique was used but have seen plenty of scrappers cured in minutes. No worries.

I have a similar problem when other dogs come to sniff my dog , she does go for them if they approach her rear end, all i have done so far is make sure she cant make contact with her teeth

dont think i mentioned lifting a lab either,shes a terrier!!!thanxs anyway barbra whoodhouse!!!

Lab=Labadoodle....your correct...you never mentioned lifting a lab....you just mentioned the word 'LIFTING when nobody adviced you to do so....it's there in black and white. Lifting a dog is worse than having a taught lead. I'll be in Buxton next weekend if you want your dog curing inside 20mins....if i can't cure it in that time span i'll give you a £k

Unless of course you prefer your TERRIER to be snappy with fluffy dogs.....i'm afraid i've no cure for that condition.

Best Regards

Barbara.

no thanxs barbra!!!! she doesnt like strangers!!!! :o oh my dogs really naughty doesnt like strangers,doesnt like fluffy dogs,doesnt like her arse sniffing!!oh and probbebly wouldnt like a sterile villiage training lesson either!!!

shes a working terrier likes being a terrier not a fluffy lap dog!!probebly couldnt afford your expertease anyway!! all the best labadoodle

I have a similar problem when other dogs come to sniff my dog , she does go for them if they approach her rear end, all i have done so far is make sure she cant make contact with her teeth

hey kay,ye its a bit of a pain isnt it,im the same as long as she doest get hold of anyones dog i dont mind!!!tey all have there own characters dont they :):)

hey kay,ye its a bit of a pain isnt it,im the same as long as she doest get hold of anyones dog i dont mind!!!tey all have there own characters dont they :):)

It is a pain but its somethink i would like to iron out if i could as i think Greyhounds get a bad enough press as small dog killers as it is

Lab=Labadoodle....your correct...you never mentioned lifting a lab....you just mentioned the word 'LIFTING when nobody adviced you to do so....it's there in black and white. Lifting a dog is worse than having a taught lead. I'll be in Buxton next weekend if you want your dog curing inside 20mins....if i can't cure it in that time span i'll give you a £k

Unless of course you prefer your TERRIER to be snappy with fluffy dogs.....i'm afraid i've no cure for that condition.

Best Regards

Barbara.

no thanxs barbra!!!! she doesnt like strangers!!!! :o oh my dogs really naughty doesnt like strangers,doesnt like fluffy dogs,doesnt like her arse sniffing!!oh and probbebly wouldnt like a sterile villiage training lesson either!!!

shes a working terrier likes being a terrier not a fluffy lap dog!!probebly couldnt afford your expertease anyway!! all the best labadoodle

I see....she's a working terrier.....is snapping at any other dogs a pre-requisite for working terriers. Who dreamt that shit up exactly?

im really sorry if your offended because i didnt want your expertease!!!there is no need for mardyness!!!i didnt want the advice!!no need to shove your opinions down peoples throwts then get mardy if they dont listen!!!thats life im affraid!!! good day

It is a pain but its somethink i would like to iron out if i could as i think Greyhounds get a bad enough press as small dog killers as it is

ye i suppose your [bANNED TEXT] all dogs get bad press for one thing and another,its just being responsible about it!!! lol if you want to have a go at the put your dogs bumb for all dogs to sniff at method!!!you never know :D