Move over Minshaw.........................

Oh well MARKBRICK is at it again, trying to get recognized in anyway possible, if he wants to start his own strain of lurcher's off so why not start from scratch like any proper dog man with half a brain would. No not mark, why try to take credit for someone Else's strain even add on to the original name, Minshaw Brickshaw, is he taking the piss or something is he for real, lets see, Mark bigs his dog up yeah, he works them hard as he says, they catch the hardest rabbits in the land on the hardest roughest ground in the land where numerous others have failed, now if i remember rightly his dogs are collie Grey based, right, so why put this minshaw type of dog into the equation then as the type of dog he has now seems to be world beaters ? This guy is crying out for recognition within the dog world, why who knows but for some reason the guy needs to be know, he wants to get a name for himself so mark go ahead knock yourself out. But remember one thing mate, the man who keeps himself to himself, the man who goes about his business in his own way stealthy a properly and not shouting about it, avoiding the spotlight wherever he can, the man who does what he does for himself, for his own enjoyment in his own world for the love of it, will always have a quality about himself and his dogs of years bred that you can never and will never have, Mark the best dog men are never hear of, the best poachers are never heard of, and the best anglers are aswell very often never heard of, guys in the spotlight maybe good but they most definitely are not the best. Good luck on your quest to stardom mark as i fear you will need it. and Mr mackem please wipe that brown stain off your chin and give it back to mark where it belongs. ;)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think mark wants to make a name for "himself" rather than create the perfect lurcher, he just wants to be recognised, and he his in many different ways.... :D

from what mark has put accross so many times himself, he allready has "superdogs" so why try and fix something if it is'nt broke ????????

do you think a 600 quid pup is going to make such a big impact in the dog world ??????

in fairness he does get out a lot and works his dogs hard and i respect him for that, but he just comes accross as having a bigger head than humpty dumpty at times.... ;)

edited to add......merle24 you beat me to it :clapper:

Oh well MARKBRICK is at it again, trying to get recognized in anyway possible, if he wants to start his own strain of lurcher's off so why not start from scratch like any proper dog man with half a brain would. No not mark, why try to take credit for someone Else's strain even add on to the original name, Minshaw Brickshaw, is he taking the piss or something is he for real, lets see, Mark bigs his dog up yeah, he works them hard as he says, they catch the hardest rabbits in the land on the hardest roughest ground in the land where numerous others have failed, now if i remember rightly his dogs are collie Grey based, right, so why put this minshaw type of dog into the equation then as the type of dog he has now seems to be world beaters ? This guy is crying out for recognition within the dog world, why who knows but for some reason the guy needs to be know, he wants to get a name for himself so mark go ahead knock yourself out. But remember one thing mate, the man who keeps himself to himself, the man who goes about his business in his own way stealthy a properly and not shouting about it, avoiding the spotlight wherever he can, the man who does what he does for himself, for his own enjoyment in his own world for the love of it, will always have a quality about himself and his dogs of years bred that you can never and will never have, Mark the best dog men are never hear of, the best poachers are never heard of, and the best anglers are aswell very often never heard of, guys in the spotlight maybe good but they most definitely are not the best. Good luck on your quest to stardom mark as i fear you will need it. and Mr mackem please wipe that brown stain off your chin and give it back to mark where it belongs. ;)

Just a question ...how do you become the best and never be heard of????????????? :blink:

Just a question ...how do you become the best and never be heard of????????????? :blink:

LOL because you dont shout it from the rooftops thats how, you stay in the background doing what you do best and love doing, and let the wannabes scramble for the ladder. It really is a sad thing that Mark has to somehow prove to everyone that he has good dogs, why carnt he just get on with what he does and enjoy it.

If you want to start a line and be recognised for that line you have to without any doubt start from scratch and by that i mean using pure bloods...you cant by a pup breed from it and tell everyone this is now your line.....this line will always be refered to the minshaw pup mark bought for £600....

it will always be a minshaw bred line! now i have no problems with mark as some on here do....i think hes a tidy enough lad that does go out and do the job...personally id rather be in the background than in the forefront of the lurcher world(too many idiots for my liking)i wish mark the best however id not class it as his line!!!

LOL because you dont shout it from the rooftops thats how, you stay in the background doing what you do best and love doing, and let the wannabes scramble for the ladder. It really is a sad thing that Mark has to somehow prove to everyone that he has good dogs, why carnt he just get on with what he does and enjoy it.

Doing something till it becomes second nature to you or becoming a master of something is different to being the best at something. The only way to prove your the best at something is to take on all comers. I know Mark provokes a lot of debate in here....even though he's gone now, but at the end of the day if his posts annoy folk why give him ammo by responding?

There are differing stories about how the Minshaw strain came to be, some say it was luck others say good judgement. What Mark is doing here, there will be no uncertainty about it. He has a goal in mind, something to aim for........... there will be no doubt about how he bred his strain. Most tthings in life can be improved upon including any starin of lurcher. If Mark can take things a step ahead well good on him. He is a successful fella by all accounts and i've no doubt that this venture will prosper.

Yeah,Mark said you sometimes caught a couple of rabbits Andy,but he is on about breeding something with REAL stamina mate,he is on about REALLY testing them :) He is sending me the pics of the pup over the weekend,she is already doing 15 yard recalls,smart as a button he says,obedience tests will be a doddle he reckons :blink:

Tell mark i have a pup for sale £200. If brought up right will be a class dog. . .

post-19424-1225524607_thumb.jpg

LADS DONT TAKE THE BAIT THIS WILL BE A WIND UP WITH THAT FAT PRICK AND ALL HIS FOLLOWERS ,EVEN HE WOULDNT BE SO ARROGANT TO THINK HE COULD BREED THE BEST STRAIN DONT GIVE HIM EXPOSURE ON THIS SITE LET HIM CONTINUE TO SPOUT HIS SHITE ON HUNTERS UNITED ;)