ACD x pups

Well last night they arrived and we have 6 healthy little pups this morning,3 bitches,3 dogs.Myself and O(banned text)y are well chuffed,mother and pups doing really well today all fat and looking good.

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

:clapper::clapper::D

Great stuff, well done mum, all white may change, keep us informed

I have been told all ACD pups are born white,some pups have a patch or two of colour on them you can see some on the pics but we are expecting them to colour up a bit more later.Have to say it we're fecking chuffed mate with mum and pups.

I have been told all ACD pups are born white,some pups have a patch or two of colour on them you can see some on the pics but we are expecting them to colour up a bit more later.Have to say it we're fecking chuffed mate with mum and pups.

All healers are born white...

Yea pure breds are, some litters of x breds are, some have light coloured , turning true colour later, pure bred blue to blue produce blues, blue to red produce mixed including both speckles, I have had two black puppies (only ones in litters) both red and blue speckle.