Irish lamping comp

ok IL,KEEP me posted

alright gimpy boy

why did you not listen to me when i told ya to tape up the bitches dew claws when running long ears ?

Would ya not just get them removed and be done with it

come on lads any more going to enter or are ya's all talk, its only abit of crack what have ya's got to loss

its just me and you in so far joe i think....how many have asked for the details off IL for adress of entry fee?i know it will be run whoever were closet two but if my bro lloyd r enters dont think it should me me against him in the first or any round till the end....dont want to be the one to knock him out lol...

regards IP :thumbs:

Well i knock him out and then ill knock you out and it'll be me and IL left ha ha only jokeing i dont mind traveling

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well wud you boiys come down hear and take my lurcher on..........

ye bring it on ha ha. What part of wexford are ya from i do abit around gorey. What bred is your lurcher mate

CALM DOWN JOE :o :o

your really thrown down the gauntlet lol :clapper: :clapper:

Im on having the crack would like to get it up and running it could be the first of many. Come on lads put your money were your mouth is theres been to much talk just get it on.

well wud you boiys come down hear and take my lurcher on..........

ye bring it on ha ha. What part of wexford are ya from i do abit around gorey. What bred is your lurcher mate

CALM DOWN JOE :o :o

your really thrown down the gauntlet lol :clapper: :clapper:

Im on having the crack would like to get it up and running it could be the first of many. Come on lads put your money were your mouth is theres been to much talk just get it on.

know you are joe...only jokin with ya kid...

think that was the problem in tryin to get it off the ground the last time people didnt want to part with their cash,hope that has changed....will really have to get a move on though if we want to do this..

Its not as if its going to brake the bank were would 30 eruo get ya now a days.
30 euro too high how about 20

are you for real €30 is f**k all

ITS ALLOT WHEN THE DOLE IS ONLY 197 EURO A WEEK :):)

TELL ME ABOUT IT.but what ya goin to do kid..think its a fair price and if you win the thing it would be a nice few pound in the pocket.....remember its half the price of the english one but nobody is forcing you to part with your cash...

i was only messing about the money 30 euro is not that bad, you would go out on the beer and spend 100 mayb more in a nite...