Had a walk out !!!!!!

Had a quick walk out with the terrier this morning and decided to check a few earths. I was supposed to be going on a smallholding i have permission on, but didn't get there as i needed to be back for work (boxing lessons) at 11.30. I was also supposed to be going out with a local terrierman but he couldn't get due to work commitments. The land i went on today is behind some allottments/pigeon lofts and a few of the old lads on here keep chickens, well try to keep them as the fox is always reducing there numbers. Well to cut a long story short we didn't find anything to ground (interested at one earth), but we put a fox up from cover on the way home. Here's a couple of pics of my terrier entering the earth that i thought might have given us a bit of sport !!!!!

Heres him been interested while on the lead (the earth was about 10 yards away) !!!!

copmarlin6th.jpg

Then when i let him investigate !!!

copearth16hv.jpg

And when he he disappeared !!!!!

earth31pk.jpg

Like a pleb i turned the camera of and didn't manage to get a pic of him coming out !!!!

All the best Tommy ;);)