shetland islands

Guest jbswildlife

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jbswildlife
Were all the Rabbits shot to your own Gun mate? looks like good going.

Perdix

we used one gun a bsa super 10. me a foxyforce1 took turns, one driving and one shooting out the back windows

Definitely some good shooting, what kind of ranges were you averaging? Ive just been brought in to to start up a wildlife management division for a large organisation in my area, if i can show results like these in the early days ill be a happy man.

Perdix

Guest jbswildlife
Definitely some good shooting, what kind of ranges were you averaging? Ive just been brought in to to start up a wildlife management division for a large organisation in my area, if i can show results like these in the early days ill be a happy man.

Perdix

range was from 10yds to 40yds. what company you working for.

I dont want to openly say on the forum mate through fear of any backlash or arguments but its pretty much the largest pest control company in the country, they have piloted wildlife management in other parts of the country aswell but it hasnt went well so i have been brought in to see what i can come up with, if im successfull it will hopefully expand throught the country and i may even get a bash at those shetland coneys myself!

Perdix

Guest jbswildlife
Looks like great - if cold! - fun. Is it me or do those bunnies look huge?

they were massive, but two thing stood out they had very short front legs and their bones broke with very little effort

Guest JohnGalway
Looks like great - if cold! - fun. Is it me or do those bunnies look huge?

they were massive, but two thing stood out they had very short front legs and their bones broke with very little effort

Sounds like they're getting too little or too much of some mineral or other maybe? They probably need to be low to the ground to avoid getting blown off the island ;) I had a look on Google Earth last night, just a little bit exposed!