young hopefulls

trying to reply to your pm but for some reason its not happening..anyway if one comes back its yours cos they do tend to come back cos they cant cope with them lol will cope with one no bother here in ireland pm me thanks

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-30542-1234560547_thumb.jpgthis is my dog (angus)

angus looks a nice type ,hows he bred pall ?? !!

i've got no idea mate i've only seen his dad which is a patterdale and i was told his mum was patt with some staffie in it but i've no idea weather they are woking parents, i bought him as a pet but since i've joined this site i'm tempted to see what he is capable of but we'll see in the future cos i've not even been ratting with him yet

pict4081hq9.jpg

[url=http://g.imageshack.us/img301

Now 8 months old jagdterrier, results 3 badger, 2 fox, 8 racoon dogs. It working very well.

and its in the house without a mark on it it must be some terrier mate well done

If you go on YouTube type in Jagdterrier hunting and search. Look for videos by a fella called Tatunco. His stuff is well buffed up they do alot of trial in shutes its very well organised and the Jagd terriers look the real mc coy to me.

Yeah I've seen some cracking Jagd's on Youtube, and I'm not one for slagging off breeds, if a terrier works it works and thats all the matters to me regardless of its breed. But I find it hard to believe that someone will have had that much out of an 8 month old pup!

I just don't believe mate.

If you go on YouTube type in Jagdterrier hunting and search. Look for videos by a fella called Tatunco. His stuff is well buffed up they do alot of trial in shutes its very well organised and the Jagd terriers look the real mc coy to me.

Yeah I've seen some cracking Jagd's on Youtube, and I'm not one for slagging off breeds, if a terrier works it works and thats all the matters to me regardless of its breed. But I find it hard to believe that someone will have had that much out of an 8 month old pup!

I just don't believe mate.

It may just be a sounder, which is fine if thats what you want in a terrier. I understand there are different grades and strains of Jagd terriers same as our breeds have harder and more sensible types. Some of the pictures on the Bulgarian web sites show that there are some hard tickets. One thing I like about the Jagd is its bark it is very distinctive high pitched crazed scream that I reckon would make any fox bolt if he could. I hope to travel to Europe at some point in the next few years to see fisrt hand the trials held there and maybe even bring home a pup.

Yeah, the ones I have seen do look handy grafters, but I personally wouldn't go abroad looking for Foreign terriers when we've got our own breeds that are perfect for the job they're bred to do.

Best of luck to you getting a pup though.

pict4081hq9.jpg

[url=http://g.imageshack.us/img301

Now 8 months old jagdterrier, results 3 badger, 2 fox, 8 racoon dogs. It working very well.

and its in the house without a mark on it it must be some terrier mate well done

Believe or not, but all it`s results are true. It was about 6 months old when it hunted the first racoon dog. Jagdterriers are often very precocious in hunting.