The Hunting Life

Thanks for bringing the site back on line... that's to all involved in running the site, its a top site with many genuine people who use it. Used in the right manner it is great for keeping in touch with others and very educational ..A asset which is great for those wishing to become involved in field sports whatever it may be. Unity is the key for the future of all .

If i can be of any assistance please contact me i will be only to glad to help.

Regards

Johhny

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right lets get this straight, we have a forum full of genuine people and a small minority of people whos real interest doesn't lie in hunting, but causing disruption on here and other sites...This is not what the forum is about, its about a common interest "hunting" , we need to stick together if its to stay here..

I've received a LOT of emails, which to be honest I'm touched by, people thanking for the site, the friends they've made, they truely appreciate the place, I've also had emails from people wanting to take it over, etc... Which isn't going to happen, well not while I'm still kicking anyway....

Theres been a few members removed from the site, and if the place stays online, which is only going to be temporary for now, I'm going to come down hard on anyone posting anything that can damage us or portray our sport in a bad light, but we NEED the MEMBERS support also in helping us with this...

The site takes a lot of time up for myself, and the time of the moderators who try to keep on top of things, which seems a thankless task at times... its very much appreciated though guys, its all too easy for someone to come on here and put others down...but as I say, things are going to change for the better..

I'll give it this chance... there a few that need a straightner yet.......

Oh yeh, I finally got some painting done today :D

Hi Ian.

I was going out my head thinking what I where going to do with all the long drawn out winter night and thank god it is back on and you know who the plonkers are just one strike out and there off.

as it spoils it for proper hunting folk .

yours in sport

kipo

Right lets get this straight, we have a forum full of genuine people and a small minority of people whos real interest doesn't lie in hunting, but causing disruption on here and other sites...This is not what the forum is about, its about a common interest "hunting" , we need to stick together if its to stay here..

I've received a LOT of emails, which to be honest I'm touched by, people thanking for the site, the friends they've made, they truely appreciate the place, I've also had emails from people wanting to take it over, etc... Which isn't going to happen, well not while I'm still kicking anyway....

Theres been a few members removed from the site, and if the place stays online, which is only going to be temporary for now, I'm going to come down hard on anyone posting anything that can damage us or portray our sport in a bad light, but we NEED the MEMBERS support also in helping us with this...

The site takes a lot of time up for myself, and the time of the moderators who try to keep on top of things, which seems a thankless task at times... its very much appreciated though guys, its all too easy for someone to come on here and put others down...but as I say, things are going to change for the better..

Nice one Ian!!!

Nice one Ian!!!

NICE ONE IAN GLAD TO BE BACK I FOR ONE CAN BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEVE THANKS :clapper::clapper::clapper: