what other pets do we have?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what other pets do we have apart from our working animals. dogs ferrets etc.i have two german shepherds a dog and a bitch.heres a few picks.the pup is grown up now :D now picks of the male.what have youse got
one four foot green iguana,and two six foot boaconstrictors no good for hunting but crackin if you have a rat or mouse problem lol :blink:

post-24291-1225022893.gif

Irish wolfhound,mongral dog,doves and a few game birds.Oh a few rats in the compost pile,less than there were last week though.lol.2 plummers,1 lurcher,6 ferrets working,1 acd bitch about to drop pups but not my dog.

Edited by fireman

Cat for the mice hunting in the kitchen!

Pony to keep the grass down in the field, will back it in the spring for my daughter.

Did have my hunter Irish TB, but he has gone back to his owners, so need another one!

Had 3 chickens but the fecking fox got there before I did one night!!

We have a cat, 1 hen now the other died earlier this week but we are getting more soon, 3 dogs, a mungrell terrior thing, a jack russel X corgi and a springer, and 3 guinea pigs, oh and hopefully a few ferrets.