NEW RIFLE QUESTION

well ya didnt say you had a funky thumb hole jobby did you??? or havnt i read the hole post and jumped in feet first AGAIN :icon_redface::whistling: ...i can see my VIP invite to your farm dwindling away again.. :wallbash::icon_eek::clapper::tongue2: or should i just turn up with a couple of lurchers and my rifles on my back??

Well I said VL SS, which does have the thumbhole stock but there are so many makes and models with different specs that a bunch of letters can mean anything really. Lol, come over if you like Woz, the more the merrier :yes:

All go up at Galway house :D

Try not to break the rifles like I did woz, John be very upset :laugh:

SS :thumbs:

well ya didnt say you had a funky thumb hole jobby did you??? or havnt i read the hole post and jumped in feet first AGAIN :icon_redface::whistling: ...i can see my VIP invite to your farm dwindling away again.. :wallbash::icon_eek::clapper::tongue2: or should i just turn up with a couple of lurchers and my rifles on my back??

Well I said VL SS, which does have the thumbhole stock but there are so many makes and models with different specs that a bunch of letters can mean anything really. Lol, come over if you like Woz, the more the merrier :yes:

the man makes out he's a poor dirt farmer that has six jobs to keep him going...im bloody rich and i cant afford a thumb hole stock for my vs sf :whistling::icon_redface::whistling: ...just kidding john..wasnt the first line of your address somthing like the manor???

the man makes out he's a poor dirt farmer that has six jobs to keep him going...im bloody rich and i cant afford a thumb hole stock for my vs sf :whistling::icon_redface::whistling: ...just kidding john..wasnt the first line of your address somthing like the manor???

John's Address is Galway, third Hill to the right :lol:

Guest JohnGalway

I got two jobs and whatever else I can pick up :yes: I just don't.... smoke, drink, gamble, go on foreign holidays (a lot), and pretty much spend more than I can afford on hunting gadgets and gizmos :yes: Ask SS he saw them when he was here.

And no, it's the palace :tongue2: We moved the Taj Mahal tile by tile from India just this past summer :clapper:

Gadgets and Gizmos.

I can't even remember half of them! But John there is certainly well stocked up on things for most situations and likes to keep up to date with things, and surprisingly does a lot of altering to the things, which I would never attempt.

But a gadget for each situation is about as best as I can describe.

I warned John against the Taj Mahal but he wouldn't listen that it was in disrepair and wouldnt fit in in the foothills of Galway! :lol: