moching

been visiting fammily down in the breaklands, for a couple of days. first evning , i found this munty doe , then 4 rabbits( dogs eat one [bANNED TEXT] i took photo) NEXT eavning i also found the roe buck. so all in all a nice mooch about. yes my saluki x bitch is good at finding road kill :whistle:

pics360019qs.jpg

pics360027ca.jpg

been visiting fammily down in the breaklands, for a couple of days. first evning , i found this munty doe , then 4 rabbits( dogs eat one [bANNED TEXT] i took photo) NEXT eavning i also found the roe buck. so all in all a nice mooch about. yes my saluki x bitch is good at finding road kill :whistle:

pics360019qs.jpg

Guest midnight_runner

pics360019qs.jpg

its amazing what you can find lying on the road esp since the *** lolol well done me :whistle: :whistle:

they sure do :D

thats a nice sized munty you found there tomo.did you see many more where you found that one. :good:

first i will answer your pm [bANNED TEXT], no i havnt done as much this year about once a week, on a couple of out the way places on my own. in fact there arnt that many on the place just enough to give me 2-3 runs then back to the car.

as for where i picked the road kill up from , well theres a plenty :good:

this is some pics of some of the land this bit is where they have recently cleared some forestry next to some heathland

pics360045kb.jpg

pics360088dj.jpg