Stork, they are cracking pics! I love the one of the old man, and the three sitting by the wall, and the mortar is an amazing shot.

My brother has got some good ones on his laptop, which are from the last month or so, I'll get him to email some to me and put them up for you to see.

Ooty, no one has a problem with the ordinary Afghani, it's the Taliban they are fighting.

That would be great i will find some that capture the moment

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stork, they are cracking pics! I love the one of the old man, and the three sitting by the wall, and the mortar is an amazing shot.

My brother has got some good ones on his laptop, which are from the last month or so, I'll get him to email some to me and put them up for you to see.

Ooty, no one has a problem with the ordinary Afghani, it's the Taliban they are fighting.

no problem with our forces,think they are very brave and a force to be proud of,its multi national compenys and the Ameican way that discust me, :hmm:
Guest foxyjo.

no problem with our forces,think they are very brave and a force to be proud of,its multi national compenys and the Ameican way that discust me, :hmm:

With you on that one. :thumbs:

Great pics stork ,,,,

last lot you sent me i printed some off for my laddie to use on his project when he done his talk at school the loved the pictures

thanks again

tess

Any time evry one is welcome to thease piccys

Those photos are absolutley out of this world. The best ive ever seen on here. Thank you very much for sharing them. I dont think we can ever imagine what it must be like to be over there, those photos give us a small insight.

They fly the fighters over my house eveyday, so low the noise is incredibly loud and the windows rattle :laugh:....but i love it, never get sick of watching them. I hoped someone would organise a trip in one for my 40th, but was told your not allowed :(

Thanks very much that make it all worth my while putting them up :clapper:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj214/S...NEILSRAF876.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj214/S...NEILSRAF348.jpg

Some mightnt agree,but its a beautiful country,especially the north,and the majority of people like the Pathans,well,lots of time and respect for them :victory:

Yes Mac the people are lovely. I was visiting friends for a while. We had our own secret bar there!! ;)

That was dodgy ground, but the locals loved a little tickle! :clapper:

Edited by artic

Another mate has been out of the army 10 years now and he cant stand it hes joined back up again at the age of 33 and his wife isnt to pleased only married a year but i feal sorry if anyone annoys him heas huge but a real nice bloke all i can say hes brave been in fir 12 years and now been out a few years now going back in

Some mightnt agree,but its a beautiful country,especially the north,and the majority of people like the Pathans,well,lots of time and respect for them :victory:

Yes Mac the people are lovely. I was visiting friends for a while. We had our own secret bar there!! ;)

That was dodgy ground, but the locals loved a little tickle! :clapper:

I worked in NWFP for a while,pakistan side of the Khyber,went over a few times,I always felt comfortable in that region ;)