Guest markbrick1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
I'd like to say congratulations to mark, but unfortunately this heat cant be counted......the rules state that the first heats are to start in november......sorry lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no problem we will re run it were sportsmen :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:
I'd like to say congratulations to mark, but unfortunately this heat cant be counted......the rules state that the first heats are to start in november......sorry lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you can't be serious.

Guest markbrick1

well if he is iam out of it scratch me,that will suit wilf,as the topic was up for days we were runing last night

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Sorry just couldn't resist, mark knows its not that as we spoke earlier on.....congrats mark......spep good on you mate, nice close call, bet it was getting exciting towards the end being neck and neck!!!!!!!

did you guys get any video footage for the DVD?????

Guest bigredbusa
All money will have to be in by the 1st September and the competition will start the 1st of November, 4 heats will be run, one heat a month with the final taking place in Febuary. You'll have to decide when you want to have your run off through the month, if you cant decide on a date that suits both parties, then the date will be set for you on the night there is no moon on the lunar calender. If you cant or dont turn up you'll be disqualified.

i am a bit lost now ??? so did the rules change for the first heat ?

good to see the first cross having a good run and well done to mark

All money will have to be in by the 1st September and the competition will start the 1st of November, 4 heats will be run, one heat a month with the final taking place in Febuary. You'll have to decide when you want to have your run off through the month, if you cant decide on a date that suits both parties, then the date will be set for you on the night there is no moon on the lunar calender. If you cant or dont turn up you'll be disqualified.

i am a bit lost now ??? so did the rules change for the first heat ?

good to see the first cross having a good run and well done to mark

The people in the comp were given each others contact details to organise when they ran, November was a guideline for the time scale to be completed in, ie all heats have to be run by the end of november!!!

Sorry just couldn't resist, mark knows its not that as we spoke earlier on.....congrats mark......spep good on you mate, nice close call, bet it was getting exciting towards the end being neck and neck!!!!!!!

No video footage mate, i doubt very much you would have been able to see mUch anyway, i'm no expert with a camera. Besides the runs were at some distance and would have been a waste of time anyway. I'd have needed an extra pair of Hands to, the amount of rabbits i had to carry and gates to shut :laugh: . All the best chris

No video footage mate, i doubt very much you would have been able to see mUch anyway, i'm no expert with a camera. Besides the runs were at some distance and would have been a waste of time anyway. I'd have needed an extra pair of Hands to, the amount of rabbits i had to carry and gates to shut :laugh: . All the best chris

Should've made them carry there own!!!!!!!!!!