Guest markbrick1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
a couple of my pics but i didnt really take any,stormrider took a few as well mark

MARK you lazy fecker line the rabbits up properly for feck sake :clapper:

well done mark,and nice one spep you gotta be in it to win it ;)

who are you tomos apprentice :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: jokin mate mark
a couple of my pics but i didnt really take any,stormrider took a few as well mark

MARK you lazy fecker line the rabbits up properly for feck sake :clapper:

well done mark,and nice one spep you gotta be in it to win it ;)

who are you tomos apprentice :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: jokin mate mark

well i wouldnt mind a night up the dales or any where where lots of rabbits are lol :clapper:

im anyones :icon_redface:

Whens the next heat and whos in it? :)

Not sure who's up next, as it wasn't supposed to start until November, but LDR and Rew are running their 1st heat a week on wednesday, in the Dales, and I think Tommo is the judge. We're waiting for LukeBullCross to contact LDR, me or Woodga to organise our heat; I'm ready whenever LBC and the judge, (Woodga), are ready.

Cheers.

Guest markbrick1
Well done lads looks like you enjoyed yourselves :thumbs:

Hats off Spep you wouldnt get many people entering a half x in a purely rabbiting comp the bitch must be decent!!! :victory:

TOTALLY AGREE, I GIVE HIM FULL RESPECT,AND HIS BITCH IS TOP CLASS,BUT ITS ONLY THE SAME AS ENTERING A RABBIT DOG IN A FEN COMP,ARE RUNING FOXES WITH A RABBIT DOG,ARE DEER ARE NIGHT HARES,THESE LADS WORK THERE DOGS MATE AND BELEAVE IN THE OLD VALUES OF RUNING THE DOG WHERE EVER ON WHAT EVER NOT PICKING RUNS ARE QUARRY ON CERTAIN GROUND,AND THEY HAVE MY FULL RESPECT,CHEERS LADS FOR A GOOD NIGHT,MARK

Well done lads looks like you enjoyed yourselves :thumbs:

Hats off Spep you wouldnt get many people entering a half x in a purely rabbiting comp the bitch must be decent!!! :victory:

TOTALLY AGREE, I GIVE HIM FULL RESPECT,AND HIS BITCH IS TOP CLASS,BUT ITS ONLY THE SAME AS ENTERING A RABBIT DOG IN A FEN COMP,ARE RUNING FOXES WITH A RABBIT DOG,ARE DEER ARE NIGHT HARES,THESE LADS WORK THERE DOGS MATE AND BELEAVE IN THE OLD VALUES OF RUNING THE DOG WHERE EVER ON WHAT EVER NOT PICKING RUNS ARE QUARRY ON CERTAIN GROUND,AND THEY HAVE MY FULL RESPECT,CHEERS LADS FOR A GOOD NIGHT,MARK

Congrats to all concerned for the sporting way they conducted themselves,and good luck to Mark in the next round,nights like these can make friends for life,nice to see the positive side of the site instead of some of the goings on lately :clapper: