Guest markbrick1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
welldone lads ,marki i maybe should have had a tenner on that black dog of yours
maybe mate cause i know it was only the 1st round but tilly was a good dog,and if i thought she wasnt i would say,but she was no push over,mark
Guest markbrick1
sounds good fun like a nite at the rabbs but not as much as some got sickend with 2and 3 hundred weeekly and prices were shit but stille enjoy it
hi mate,this black one and brindle are takin them nus but i really think you cant sicken this black one are her breedin,and the brindle well she does ok mate,mark
Guest markbrick1
:clapper: well done lads let's hope the same spirit carries on throughout the rest of the competition....Mark if you carry on converting people to your side you'll be up for a knight hood at this rate :D:D

well mate maybe people know i dont just chase plastic bags,and as i said to the show faternity winnin more then anyone had ever won in 2 seasons,theres some bloody good dogs that can compete at shows and work hard as well,it was just a few :laugh::laugh: well a lot thought i was a bullshitter :laugh::laugh: its the internet thing we :tongue2: well some of us just come over completly wrong,and theres to many bullies,packs of fools who are only to willing to put people down,mark

Guest markbrick1
how many runs each you have and how long was you out for. Sorry if its been said and ive missed it

i think in the comp they had 11 runs each mate on rabbits :whistling::whistling::whistling: and a couple other runs as well :doh::doh: mark

how many runs each you have and how long was you out for. Sorry if its been said and ive missed it

i think in the comp they had 11 runs each mate on rabbits :whistling::whistling::whistling: and a couple other runs as well :doh::doh: mark

Ok mate well done lads i was out last night up here and the weather was shite for it

Guest markbrick1

Ok mate well done lads i was out last night up here and the weather was shite for it

weather was shite here as well but we had to go and do our bit,all the best mark

Well Mark, what a cracking night out and what a top host.

It was a very tight match with both dogs taking the lead on different occasions. Hats off to both dogs as they were both put through there paces last night with long slips right to the end! And Tillys half time entertainment was first class too! Loved the sport afterwards with cat working out the landrover, Dogs a machine! No knockin that bitch. Good luck with the rest of the comp, and well done to S pep for a really tight match. I,m sure we'll be back down for another night, how could i resist carrying all them feckin rabbits and sittin in the back of that truck :D "Them sarnie's were lovely" Thanks again Chris.

Will put some more pics up in a bit

Guest markbrick1
Well Mark, what a cracking night out and what a top host.

It was a very tight match with both dogs taking the lead on different occasions. Hats off to both dogs as they were both put through there paces last night with long slips right to the end! And Tillys half time entertainment was first class too! Loved the sport afterwards with cat working out the landrover, Dogs a machine! No knockin that bitch. Good luck with the rest of the comp, and well done to S pep for a really tight match. I,m sure we'll be back down for another night, how could i resist carrying all them feckin rabbits and sittin in the back of that truck :D "Them sarnie's were lovely" Thanks again Chris.

Will put some more pics up in a bit

hi chris well it was a pleasure havin you both,2 genuine lads,who walk the walk and talk the talk ;) just hope all heats go as good for all people were sportsmen ship and fun can be mixed together,you now know were i live dont be a stranger when you want a night out,mark

Guest markbrick1
Sorry, no action shots as the dogs were slipped much to far for a clear view. chris

yea but a couple at end of night :yes: should of got some of you men eatin the food but the shutter speed not quick enough :laugh::laugh::laugh: mark