NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

P&S,

Please provide a price, shipping estimate, and preferred method of payment for those of us in the States. Looking forward to sending away for the book. Sounds promising.

When you are caught up taking care of your mates and countrymen I'd still be interested in a price and payment option(s) for those of us in the states. ;)

£32.99 plus £6.00 p+p & an extra £5 for overseas makes it £43.99

If I'm reading this correctly, the price quoted is GBP, yes? If so, the total would be $64.90 USD

Should have stated that over seas applied to Europe to send to the states would cost £16 P+P my apologies.

Regards

Johhny

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voon,it would take me 8 hrs to drink 50 quids worth of beer,and id have to spew a few times in between too :clapper: i'll pass on it I think,XMASS is a bit too close for splashing out.

Hey jigsaw,

don't know where your at but it's 5 euro a beer around so 10 beers for 50 Euro.......

Voon

Sorry about the postage costs fellas....

The packaging for each book has cost me 50p....

The book weighs in at just over a kilo.....

First class any where in the EU is £6.81 + £3.50 for recorded...

Grand total of £10.81

When you get the book take it to your nearest post office for confirmation.....

You get what you pay for fellas....I don't set the delivery prices so there's nothing i can do about it ....Wish i could.

First batch of books should,God willing be sent out over the weekend and the forthcoming week....

Thanks for your patience ....The wait is nearly over....

If send a STG for 43.99 made out to Country Wise can you guarantee a copy shipped to Ireland in time for xmas. would rather pay by debit card to ensure that you got it.

Let us know if you accept debit card payment.

Voon.

Got mine this mornong as well, have started it, looks good so far, well put together and straight forward. Will have to wrap it up after reading for christmas, and look REALLY suprised !!

Well done J.B

W.A.B :clapper:

PS

Was it delivery in Wales day today or what !!

Just got in from work to find my copy waiting for me. Would just like to congratulate you on the quality of the book, if the litrature is of as high a standard then this book will take some putting down. Cant wait for Christmas now. :) Well worth the money.

hey voon,i have a very low tolerance to alcohol,10 pints and im anybodys :clapper: oh yeah and theres a recession going on,unemployment is a major factor in such decisions.were strugeling dowen here in the real capital of Ireland mate.