tree rats

Guest DogFaceKillah

Guest DogFaceKillah

ive had a bite off one when removing one from a fen trap years ago, never looked at them the same since, it came back from the dead for a bite!

but yes my bitch has had a good number had a few nips but she knows to dispatch pretty sharpish,

ATB

Cheers Stealthy. She Isn't too bad :victory: There was one bushy tail every morning In the same patch of scrum and I would send the dog on to find It while I watched the outside. It was only a small patch about 5 yrds square and every morning nothing would come out?? It had me wondering where It was going. Then chirstmas day It was last year she marked It up a old drain. The squig was barking like mad. The dog was trying to bite the concrete pipe off so I went home for the bar and shovel. I dug up the pipe a few yard but then time was getting on and had to go out for xmas dinner :wallbash: Just recently aswell the same has been happening In a bigger patch of scrub. I call the dog to my side to comply with the ban and search for the squig but nothings there. It's littered with rabbit holes so I assume It's inside a hole. When I first moved here a mate was out scrumpng some apples and he found a squig just inside a rabbit hole dead, Got It's head stuck/tangled In a tree root :icon_eek:

IMG_3184Largecopy.jpg

Rabbit, hare, fox, goat, wild dogs, feral cats, pigs, buffalo, donkeys, roo's.... what else do you want Victor? haha. And we do have something like squirrels, called possums mate. Go mad with a dog hanging off them..... apparently!

oh trust me mate, i know about the possums, but get doing that and thay take your dog. dont ie before and was awsome but dont realy go on possum hunts