1st heat cat vs tilly

Guest markbrick1

The result last night was Cat beat Tilly by a couple of rabbits. Markbrick is through to the next round then.

It was a close fought contest with each dog taking in turns for the lead til the last 20 mins when Cat crept ahead with some top class catches.

He was right when he said there were no easy rabbits on his land, every chase was between 50 and 100+ metre start with no squatters!!!

On the way home we were trying to work out how many we missed and I think it was something like his missed 3 and mine 5, I put a good fight anyway.

It was the first time I have met Mark and was not quite sure what to expect but he was a top host, his Mrs had put a spread on for us and they made us feel very welcome and have offered me and Stormrider down there any time.

I hope his dog stays injury free now and I would love to see her go on and win the whole thing!!!

BEST OF LUCK MARK!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done spep, im glad it was a close heat. ;) TOMO

Thanks alot mate. I think Mark will agree with me that she put on a good show for a bullx and showed she is a true alrounder with her half time entertainment when she thought she would have a breather from the bunnies :whistling::whistling::thumbs:

Well done to both of you and both the dogs !! Congratulations to Mark. It sounds like you both had a friendly, sporting night !! I know it's immaterial, but what was the score ?? LDR is of line at the moment, and wants me to let him know the result.

Cheers.

Well done to both of you and both the dogs !! Congratulations to Mark. It sounds like you both had a friendly, sporting night !! I know it's immaterial, but what was the score ?? LDR is of line at the moment, and wants me to let him know the result.

Cheers.

Thanks alot mate, it was 9/7