1st heat cat vs tilly

Guest markbrick1

what time are you out at mark and how long will the comp/heat run for??

were leaving here at 9 mate doing 4 farms 1st one 150 acre 2nd 120 acre 3rd 200 acre 4th 40 acre,were hittin the 3hrs mark and starting at 9 i will let them pick the order of which farm 1st and role a dice for who slips 1st so sandwiches and drinks will be served back here approx 12 pm,mark

good stuff, are all the heats the same a 3 hour limit on them?

YES THURSO :thumbs:

should be a good craic, wish i had entered now, but with a two week old baby here, i just wouldnt have the time :thumbdown::icon_redface:

theres always next year :victory:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were leaving here at 9 mate doing 4 farms 1st one 150 acre 2nd 120 acre 3rd 200 acre 4th 40 acre,were hittin the 3hrs mark and starting at 9 i will let them pick the order of which farm 1st and role a dice for who slips 1st so sandwiches and drinks will be served back here approx 12 pm,mark

should be a good craic, wish i had entered now, but with a two week old baby here, i just wouldnt have the time :thumbdown::icon_redface:

Would have been good if you had mate, you from the top , mark from the bottom.

Would have been good if you had mate, you from the top , mark from the bottom.

yes, would have covered the country then :victory: , but i would never have been able to do the dog justice as i havent the time at the moment to get out, ill be up for it next year though. :clapper:

Guest markbrick1
its all fun and entertaining,and try to be in it next yr mate even bring that mik along he can tell ys all how much he knows and how good he is :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

its comments like that, that get you so much stick on here mark :thumbdown: :whistling:sorry but its true,hes a prick sorry mark

:whistling:sorry but its true,hes a prick sorry mark

The bloke you talk of is one of the best fellas you could wish to meet........a joke like you aint fit to lace his boots.

You are allways fishing for the rise, so there you got one........just when I get to thinking I may be wrong about you, you once again prove what a fecking retard you really are.

The bloke you talk of is one of the best fellas you could wish to meet........a joke like you aint fit to lace his boots.

You are allways fishing for the rise, so there you got one........just when I get to thinking I may be wrong about you, you once again prove what a fecking retard you really are.

Have to agree with you there wilf, some may say i am biast as i got my lurcher off him, but ive had lots of dogs off people over the years and i always let them know how there dog has developed etc and thats about where it ends, but Mik has been a gent keeping in touch and genuinely helpfull, ive been to his house to stay numerous times grafting the dogs etc and just getting the craic, i would now class him as a true mate! Not someone i just got a dog from.

Guest markbrick1

Have to agree with you there wilf, some may say i am biast as i got my lurcher off him, but ive had lots of dogs off people over the years and i always let them know how there dog has developed etc and thats about where it ends, but Mik has been a gent keeping in touch and genuinely helpfull, ive been to his house to stay numerous times grafting the dogs etc and just getting the craic, i would now class him as a true mate! Not someone i just got a dog from.

i think hes a prick as he does me he has said it enough times when he has crashed my topics disputing what ive posted so what,same as you wilf ive let you know what i think about you as well as you me,look at you again now on here stickin in,iam welcome to my oppinion and i will stick to what i said,mark