1st heat cat vs tilly

Guest markbrick1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
All the best fellas and Cat & Tilly too :thumbs: ..whatever happens win or lose a shake of hands means alot guys :yes: .Cheers Andy. :good:

were all freinds mate no problem with us night walkers we all get on,mark

All the best fellas and Cat & Tilly too :thumbs: ..whatever happens win or lose a shake of hands means alot guys :yes: .Cheers Andy. :good:

Nice one Mark :good: ,i hope for everyones sake your right ;) .Just a little off topic here Mark BUT if you make it through to the final and it's ran up North then perhaps you could bring with you your other bitch and the night previous or night after we could have a run out and have a bit of a banter,i'm sure it would be a good craic :cheers: .Cheers Andy. :boogy:

Guest markbrick1

Nice one Mark :good: ,i hope for everyones sake your right ;) .Just a little off topic here Mark BUT if you make it through to the final and it's ran up North then perhaps you could bring with you your other bitch and the night previous or night after we could have a run out and have a bit of a banter,i'm sure it would be a good craic :cheers: .Cheers Andy. :boogy:

not a problem mate,i love a bit of banter and also up for a run out,iam out at 9 tonight to run the dogs on some :whistling::whistling: and blow the wind in em for tomorrow,also up around you with the dogs 1st of nov to3rd runin over hutton in preston an a old freinds farm :whistling: cheers mark

Guest markbrick1

well tonights the 1 st heat for us down here cheers for all the positive comments and keeping it polite,no wilf hey to spoil it are even say good luck :sick: :sick: :sick: with jealous thats all,mark

am good mate,look forward to mark does norfolk, ;) in the mean time if you get time for a run round this way,il see you when you get here, good luk mate :clapper:

very soon ooty,iam out tonight tomorrow and friday night so might try early mid next wekk mate if thats ok,pickin a new bitch up so might give her a spin as well with you mate,thanks for all the repliess mark

when ever youm want mate,i up for it, :victory: