Little problem

I am having problems getting the pictures of my camera onto the pc, it worked fine yeserday but when i put the cable in the pc & the camera i am not getting the usual screen i normally get on the camera asking if i want to load to the pc

Any ideas anyone

I am having problems getting the pictures of my camera onto the pc, it worked fine yeserday but when i put the cable in the pc & the camera i am not getting the usual screen i normally get on the camera asking if i want to load to the pc

Any ideas anyone

Does the camera still appear in that little "safely remove" icon when you click on it? Had the problem with my ipod where the pc would'nt recognize the ipod. cheers

Any ideas anyone

Does the camera still appear in that little "safely remove" icon when you click on it? Had the problem with my ipod where the pc would'nt recognize the ipod. cheers

what normally happens is the camera gives me a couple of options when i connect to the pc , all i am getting is the normal screen where i take pictures

I think it must be the cable thats playing up , but to be honest i dont understand why , its not been moved since yesterday

Same thing happened to me and i spent ages reinstalling software,reboots etc,but turns out it was the USB cable.

Sometimes im such a dipstick and dont check the easy things. :icon_redface:

I think it must be the cable , the instructions that came with it are useless so its trial & error i think, :laugh:

Kay, im sure ive got a couple of them cables around somewhere ,is it like a USB one end and a really small USB the other , slightly rounded on one corner ??

Yes its a small end that goes into the camera & a normal usb end for the pc , i have tried it in all the usb ports on the pc & its not working so it must be the cable