God there must be a queue a mile long at your place for the computer, with all these new members, funny how their first post is on here. :rolleyes:

I think if you lot are going to be slagging people off, I think it should be taken up to the Minshaw thread hay Andy. :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God there must be a queue a mile long at your place for the computer, with all these new members, funny how their first post is on here. :rolleyes:

I think if you lot are going to be slagging people off, I think it should be taken up to the Minshaw thread hay Andy. :D

i see the anonymous user (mush) openin his mouth again and isee theres no pictures with them posts. like i thought just full of shit... mush as you state these big bags are easy to catch why dont you start backing up your words and challenge any minshaw dog onthe lamp with any of your dogs because i for one would be happy to except your challenge :D:yes: and thats without gone down the road of my dogs better than your dog crack it just to settle the problem mush seems to have with the minshaw strain :D :ph34r:

i started this post but f--k me if i know whats going on now. :cry:

Guest markbrick1

I also dont know whats goin on again there is no freedom of speach without someone calling u a wa____ are telling u to feck of i for one have never slagged of a minshaw dog disbeleaved yes but never had a problem with andy r any of his articles theyve been good reading :good::good: Now we have this small following of child minded peolpe who write these threats and hide behind computers We all have pms and if u got a problem let a person know that way and it can go from there but i dont like reading slang and threats every time i turn the pc on it is perthetic thanks mark

I also dont know whats goin on again there is no freedom of speach without someone calling u a wa____ are telling u to feck of i for one have never slagged of a minshaw dog disbeleaved yes but never had a problem with andy r any of his articles theyve been good reading :good::good: Now we have this small following of child minded peolpe who write these threats and hide behind computers We all have pms and if u got a problem let a person know that way and it can go from there but i dont like reading slang and threats every time i turn the pc on it is perthetic thanks mark

Why dont you and your stupid little "i know everything" f**k off. How you can say you dont believe the pictures is beyond me. You`ve gotta be some sort of nob head or walk around with a white stick! What more proof do you need?

Now go away hasbeens or should i say never was`s and go and catch you two rabbits if you`ve got any dogs capable. Which i doubt very much.

Guest tossa

Why dont you and your stupid little "i know everything" f**k off. How you can say you dont believe the pictures is beyond me. You`ve gotta be some sort of nob head or walk around with a white stick! What more proof do you need?

Now go away hasbeens or should i say never was`s and go and catch you two rabbits if you`ve got any dogs capable. Which i doubt very much.

3:16 i can understand people not believeing a pic, i shot loads of hares quite awhile back and gave them to somebody, he gave them to a mate who posed a dog with the hares so why should people believe a pic??

you are not doing asd any favours by slagging off hes critics ,

i asked asd a question on one of the threads if he had replied yes and hed seen it often , iwould have thought he was full of sh#t

what i think is happening here is that people in certain areas know that its impossible to catch x amount of hares on there ground

ie hampshire you may see bundles of hares on one field , but i bet you wont get more than a few runs before your dogs hurt

if i was asd i would ask you and certain other people to stop inflaming the situation and deal with it myself :good:

3:16 i can understand people not believeing a pic, i shot loads of hares quite awhile back and gave them to somebody, he gave them to a mate who posed a dog with the hares so why should people believe a pic??

i asked asd a question on one of the threads if he had replied yes and hed seen it often , iwould have thought he was full of sh#t

what i think is happening here is that people in certain areas know that its impossible to catch x amount of hares on there ground

ie hampshire you may see bundles of hares on one field , but i bet you wont get more than a few runs before your dogs hurt

if i was asd i would ask you and certain other people to stop inflaming the situation and deal with it myself :good:

i can see what your saying but we dont keep dogs up here for the hell of it. we keep them to run. no way would anyone go out with a gun and shoot a bag full of hares and then take pix to pass them off as coursed hares. only if they`re losers!! guns aren`t fun anyway unless your the one doing the shooting. no go in my eyes.

Guest tossa

i can see what your saying but we dont keep dogs up here for the hell of it. we keep them to run. no way would anyone go out with a gun and shoot a bag full of hares and then take pix to pass them off as coursed hares. only if they`re losers!! guns aren`t fun anyway unless your the one doing the shooting. no go in my eyes.

im not saying asd is staging pics or anyone else on this site is,

what i am saying is pics tell lies and pics are not proof of anything,

so shooting hares is a no go in your eyes 3:16!! well let me explain to you that the fields i shoot on are not runnable , if you want i will take you out to some fields and you can run your dog on them ,

lots of people on this site who do coursing frown on lamping hares!!!!!

at the end of the day i dont give a f#ck what people hunt or how they do it ,if you kill dont get moralistic

on other peoples methods :good:

nobody keep there dogs for the hell of it, but iv seen dogs that have been boosted up to the nuts,

when iv seen them run lol pitiful ,they still have those dogs :sick:

Guest markbrick1

you are not doing asd any favours by slagging off hes critics

Tossa that could be true someone taking pictures with hares they havent even caught but ASD has been lamping for 27 years and in that time not one of his photos have been a lie,i dont think he would have the time to stage a photo :11:.On this thread we have the likes of Mush who have came on and said they dont believe what ASD is capable of well thats his opinion but he doesnt have to come on here and slag ASD off and nit pick at other peoples comments because one thing you can be sure of is ASD always tells the truth :good:

Andrea (ASD Wife) :kiss:

It was me who questioned andy and i have never resorted to name calling are critisisam.These idiots who are doing this have done him no favours and only damaged his excellant thread i must think they are kids When u have had working dogs for quote 27 years iam sure there has been a lot of idiots come and go i still hear some of these say how many they caught last night and truthfully dont beleave a word they say.WE ALL KNOW ONE so there was nothing wrong in what i have said and andy has answered every one very dignified :good: but beleave me some peolpe do take photos that arnt true to them regards mark

you are not doing asd any favours by slagging off hes critics

Tossa that could be true someone taking pictures with hares they havent even caught but ASD has been lamping for 27 years and in that time not one of his photos have been a lie,i dont think he would have the time to stage a photo :11:.On this thread we have the likes of Mush who have came on and said they dont believe what ASD is capable of well thats his opinion but he doesnt have to come on here and slag ASD off and nit pick at other peoples comments because one thing you can be sure of is ASD always tells the truth :good:

Andrea (ASD Wife) :kiss:

It was me who questioned andy and i have never resorted to name calling are critisisam.These idiots who are doing this have done him no favours and only damaged his excellant thread i must think they are kids When u have had working dogs for quote 27 years iam sure there has been a lot of idiots come and go i still hear some of these say how many they caught last night and truthfully dont beleave a word they say.WE ALL KNOW ONE so there was nothing wrong in what i have said and andy has answered every one very dignified :good: but beleave me some peolpe do take photos that arnt true to them regards mark

for one,the fields are totally runable where we go so theres no need for guns. for two,"these" are not idiots. i know a lot about dogs as ive had them all my life up until recently and for three learn how to spell thick brick!! :haha: