• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUSH YO WANNA f**k OFF YOU WANKER NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN YOUR ARGUMENTIVE SHIT

that it one hell of a childish replys you should pm that type of thing

Id say theres somet going on between markshit1 and gob shite(mush). Yous two sound like lovers and certainly proved your not fighters.

Thats the bottom line twats :ph34r:

pm me your address and i will show u whats lovers do

there you go should thought before i posted the old dog still bit people before though lol

Guest mucker

]

you should delete that really red minshaw you never know who might turn up(dog theifs etc)

let them turn up mate they will get a nice surprise us cumbrians dont f**k about lol

may be so but you cant do fuckall when your in bed and a group of antis from out of town burn your car or your kennels out like they do :)

]

you should delete that really red minshaw you never know who might turn up(dog theifs etc)

let them turn up mate they will get a nice surprise us cumbrians dont f**k about lol

may be so but you cant do fuckall when your in bed and a group of antis from out of town burn your car or your kennels out like they do :)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ;)

]

no but your women do :haha::haha::haha::haha: and thats only a joke red [bANNED TEXT]

MUSH YO WANNA f**k OFF YOU WANKER NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN YOUR ARGUMENTIVE SHIT

that it one hell of a childish replys you should pm that type of thing

Id say theres somet going on between markshit1 and gob shite(mush). Yous two sound like lovers and certainly proved your not fighters.

Thats the bottom line twats :ph34r:

pm me your address and i will show u whats lovers do

there you go should thought before i posted the old dog still bit people before though lol