MUSH ..THE COURSE YOU MENTION IS THE COURSE I THIUGHT IT WOULD BE.. THE FAWN DOG WASN,T SLIPPED IN FRESH, THEY WERE BOTH RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME AND THE FAWN DOG LOST HER HARE ,CAME BACK AS THE BLACK AND TAN DOG WAS BRINGING HERS TOWARDS US. UNFORTUNATLEY SHE JOINED IN AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT DOES. BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN THERE OFF A LEAD :blink:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUSH ..THE COURSE YOU MENTION IS THE COURSE I THIUGHT IT WOULD BE.. THE FAWN DOG WASN,T SLIPPED IN FRESH, THEY WERE BOTH RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME AND THE FAWN DOG LOST HER HARE ,CAME BACK AS THE BLACK AND TAN DOG WAS BRINGING HERS TOWARDS US. UNFORTUNATLEY SHE JOINED IN AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT DOES. BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN THERE OFF A LEAD :blink:

fare enough mate, just going by what you could see, so i take it back. how was the bT bred?

andy I don't go on that thread, i got to page two and it had the same ones asking the same questions as they did last time, isn't the thread started by your son?

No I'm not a anti and totally jealous only you would think that.If you think Minshaw dogs are the best and the kings of the lurcher game, and that saluki x's are shit and bull x's are the worst thing to be bred in the lurcher game and you wouldn't piss on one if it was on fire, thats up to you what you think and it don't bother me, i will post back a reply of what i think. but as i said what does piss me off is when i have to read you praising and saying how good peoples saluki and bull lurchers look on here, when i know what you've said .

Guest tossa

forget it mush :good: we know what was said on other site , afew people left that site over that thread

some people even said that they was glad i left, :haha: i honestly dont give a f#ck i spoke my mind and some people took offence , i didnt mention there names but if the cap fits etc,

some people dont like people hunting hares on the lamp, me i dont give a f#ck ,

i now go out and kill what i want and dont worry about what other people do!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest markbrick1

andy I don't go on that thread, i got to page two and it had the same ones asking the same questions as they did last time, isn't the thread started by your son?

No I'm not a anti and totally jealous only you would think that.If you think Minshaw dogs are the best and the kings of the lurcher game, and that saluki x's are shit and bull x's are the worst thing to be bred in the lurcher game and you wouldn't piss on one if it was on fire, thats up to you what you think and it don't bother me, i will post back a reply of what i think. but as i said what does piss me off is when i have to read you praising and saying how good peoples saluki and bull lurchers look on here, when i know what you've said .

THE THREAD WAS STARTED BY MY 13 YEAR OLD SON,WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING? IMO AS I HAVE SAID I DO KEEP THE BEST STRAIN OF LAMPING DOG,AND IF SOMEONE'S DOG LOOKS WELL THEN I WILL COMMENT ON THEIR WELLBEING.IF YOU AIN'T BOTHERED THEN WHY DID YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HARDCORE HUNTING IN THE SHOUTBOX AND SAY ASD IS ON HUNTING LIFE..JEALOUSY SPRINGS TO MIND MATE.AS FOR SAYING THE DOGS CATCH THEM IN BRICKWALL FIELDS AND WHATEVER ELSE,THEN PLEASE SHOW ME THEM IN THOSE TYPE OF FIELDS AND I'LL DO MY UPMOST TO DISGUST YOU.LIKE YOU SAY IT'S ABOUT OPINIONS,JUST WHEN YOU SAID ON ONE OF YOUR POSTS THAT A SALUKI X WAS BETTER THAN A DEERHOUND X,IT'S JUST EACH OF OUR PREFERENCES.IF ANYONE HAS OTHER STRAINS WHICH HAVE CAUGHT MONSTER BAGS THEN COME ON LET'S BEE SEEING THEM,I WOULD BE MORE THAN INTERESTED TO SEE THEM.AS FOR SALUKI CROSSES MY DOG JACK IS MATING ONE ON TUESDAY,NOT MY CUP OF TEA BUT SOMEONE ELSE'S.I'M SAYING EXACTLY WHAT TOSSA HAS JUST SAID I HUNT WHAT I LIKE AND I DON'T GIVE A F**K,IF IT RUNS AND I TAKE A FANCY TO KILLING IT THEN THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO.ANDY.

:nono::nono::nono::nono:

im just learning the sport and really enjoy readiing and learning off the posts but fxxk me why does it have to turn nasty we have enough knobache off this government and antis without falling out amongst ourselves :realmad: :realmad: ps ASD enjoyed reading your post on your dogs [bANNED TEXT] :good:

MUSH YO WANNA f**k OFF YOU WANKER NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN YOUR ARGUMENTIVE SHIT

that it one hell of a childish replys you should pm that type of thing

Id say theres somet going on between markshit1 and gob shite(mush). Yous two sound like lovers and certainly proved your not fighters.

Thats the bottom line twats :ph34r:

Guest markbrick1

Id say theres somet going on between markshit1 and gob shite(mush). Yous two sound like lovers and certainly proved your not fighters.

pm me your address and i will show u whats lovers do

pm me your address and i will show u whats lovers do

now now shit face. dont be geting yourself hurt. send yours lover boy or gob shites will do.

Here`s too ya :ph34r: :realmad:

now now shit face. dont be geting yourself hurt. send yours lover boy or gob shites will do.

3:16 if you get the lovers addresses will you pm me them :good:

they

wont send addresses super striker. We`re northern lads and we eat that sort of half wits for breakfast.

Give me a hell yeah :haha:

Guest markbrick1

they

wont send addresses super striker. We`re northern lads and we eat that sort of half wits for breakfast.

has mummy and daddy gone out and left the babysitter in charge of u two you better go to bed as its nearly 9 oclock nite nite

they

has mummy and daddy gone out and left the babysitter in charge of u two you better go to bed as its nearly 9 oclock nite nite

at least we got one shitbrick. wheres lover boy anyway. has he bitten off more than he can chew. literally!?

Hell yeah :sick: :realmad: :ph34r: