DO THESE BREEDERS COME ON THESE SITES OR ARE THEY DEEMED TO WORTHY.THEY SEEM TO GET A LOT OF STICK PROBABLY FROM YOUNG LADS FIRST YEAR WITH A LURCHER.CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN.IM NOVICE MYSELF BUT WILLING TO LEARN.JUST PICKED UP DOG MYSELF.2 TERRIERS ONE LURCHER.ALL PUPS GOING TRAIN THEM MYSELF.I THINK WE ALL NEED SOMEONE TO LOOK TO? ;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all honesty pal,i think you have probally bitten off more than you can chew with getting 3 pups at the same time,as each dog needs some time spent with it one on one,and if your working that doesnt leave a lot of time to split up between 3 pups,but theres nothing wrong with being keen,and im sure you will learn from the experience,good luck for the future :)

DO THESE BREEDERS COME ON THESE SITES OR ARE THEY DEEMED TO WORTHY.THEY SEEM TO GET A LOT OF STICK PROBABLY FROM YOUNG LADS FIRST YEAR WITH A LURCHER.CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN.IM NOVICE MYSELF BUT WILLING TO LEARN.JUST PICKED UP DOG MYSELF.2 TERRIERS ONE LURCHER.ALL PUPS GOING TRAIN THEM MYSELF.I THINK WE ALL NEED SOMEONE TO LOOK TO? ;)
which breeders ? If some one puts them selves up as being or having the best then they will get stick, and most likely be expected to prove it.

What are you going to use the terriers for.

in all honesty pal,i think you have probally bitten off more than you can chew with getting 3 pups at the same time,as each dog needs some time spent with it one on one,and if your working that doesnt leave a lot of time to split up between 3 pups,but theres nothing wrong with being keen,and im sure you will learn from the experience,good luck for the future :)
fair point mate but these pups came from good stock so couldnt turn them down.thanks though. :good:

which breeders ? If some one puts them selves up as being or having the best then they will get stick, and most likely be expected to prove it.

this one called minshaw,this computer thing is excellant because i can see people who are totally engrossed in there sport hobbie whatever you call it yourselve.however there seems to be this quick to put down one another attitude at times.maybe im miss interpiting this.they could know each other.anyway not to many round my way at this thing we love,so ill try get some pics up and start ruffling few feathers myself.slan leath. ;)

fo

this one called minshaw,this computer thing is excellant because i can see people who are totally engrossed in there sport hobbie whatever you call it yourselve.however there seems to be this quick to put down one another attitude at times.maybe im miss interpiting this.they could know each other.anyway not to many round my way at this thing we love,so ill try get some pics up and start ruffling few feathers myself.slan leath. ;) terriers for fox.

this one called minshaw,this computer thing is excellant because i can see people who are totally engrossed in there sport hobbie whatever you call it yourselve.however there seems to be this quick to put down one another attitude at times.maybe im miss interpiting this.they could know each other.anyway not to many round my way at this thing we love,so ill try get some pics up and start ruffling few feathers myself.slan leath. ;)

fo

this one called minshaw,this computer thing is excellant because i can see people who are totally engrossed in there sport hobbie whatever you call it yourselve.however there seems to be this quick to put down one another attitude at times.maybe im miss interpiting this.they could know each other.anyway not to many round my way at this thing we love,so ill try get some pics up and start ruffling few feathers myself.slan leath. ;) terriers for fox.

Just dont use the computer as an excuse not to take the dogs out.!

LOL Well that explains it then, I read in a paper one time about this world war 2 bomber that was found on the moon :icon_eek: .
mush i dont know whats that about.dream on mate.

micheal,im not sure as to the meaning of your last post,or even your first,are you saying your dog is a minshaw,or are you having a dig at the minshaw,?
no dogs not minshaw,not having go at him.but you mention these names.plummer minshaw etc.all hells breaks loose.ive read plummers books seem pretty informative.hancock is another, are not most of the breeding going back to these people. :good:

fo

Just dont use the computer as an excuse not to take the dogs out.!

i wont mate thanks.

LOL Well that explains it then, I read in a paper one time about this world war 2 bomber that was found on the moon :icon_eek: .

mush i dont know whats that about.dream on mate.

it means when reading books est. don't believe every-thing you read. On a forum you have the chance of saying what you think if you think some ones talking rubbish and they( the writer ) don't get to stop you having your say like Plummer did in the shooting news- country-mans weekly