eric brooks

hi all well pissed off ordered 2 trigger kits from eric on the 8 October emailed him last night as they still have not arrived and got an email back tonight saying sorry for the delay and that he would post it today and it would take 8 days :wallbash: wish to god i went to rimfire magic now well pissed off

Chill...all good things are worth waiting for, you can still use the gun and you will appreciate the kit even more when it does arrive...and it offers more options than the Rimfire Magic kit... and it's cheaper!!

true just annoyed that he didnt send it

I fitted a Brooks kit to my .17 CZ American 16" Left Hand carbine, thinest spring and tightest spacer, excellent result, close to a custom trigger as you can get this side of $$$$$.

Got mine from USA by post OK, also got the hex (Allen) head screw kit, also a great idea.

Good shooting AF

true just annoyed that he didnt send it

I fitted a Brooks kit to my .17 CZ American 16" Left Hand carbine, thinest spring and tightest spacer, excellent result, close to a custom trigger as you can get this side of $$$$$.

Got mine from USA by post OK, also got the hex (Allen) head screw kit, also a great idea.

Good shooting AF

Flippen ek..I am 2 behind you on both counts (and I slackened off the trigger spring a bit as well)..those settings would frighten me to death...but I'd love to try it... do you just have to blow on the trigger from a distance to release it??? :thumbs::thumbs: