one to avoid??

Ripped off

needless to say i have copied this from another site thought it may make people aware of what can happen when it all goes t--ts up :thumbdown::thumbdown:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi not sure where to put this so im hoping its ok in here for others to see,i recently purchased a gun of a darren richardson from bishop auckland parcel arrived and full of cardboard and no gun can anyone on here vouch for this guy or has anyone had good bad or in different dealings with him because this is now an internal investigation and also ive reported it to the police,at the moment i arent sure if it was put in box to be sent or its been stolen from the dreaded parcel force so id appreciate any help from anyone regards neil just so everyone knows to my knowledge this man is NOT a bbs member and the gun was Not bought from of BBs it was bought of a gun site called uk gun auctions

Guest bigredbusa

lol he is screwed .

parcelforce shouldnt even be delivering it .

was the correct weight/ postage paid ? if so it got nicked at the depot.

dhl are the only courier to hold a section 7