bbc 1 inside out

what a waist of money, just goes to shw the world had nothing better to do thease days.

killing a fox is a good thing, killing 100 foxes and you should get a medal, but insted you all get shat on by the public. tis tis

eddited to say for some gay reason it wont let me watch the clips on BBC1 cus im australian ???

Edited by victor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a few years ago long before the ban, there was an article in the bbc wildlife mag, about lampers bashing badgers with runningdogs, and it told the public to be on the lookout, so il,say to whoever lamps, if you aint got permission in writing you leave yourself open, i know its hard getting permission these days for running a dog,theres alot of twats out there that give our job a bad name, so be sensible and be on yer guard, cause p.c.plod loves a soft target.

Isn't there also a body that over sees BBC/ITV that we can register a complaint with - I remember seeing 'statements' put on the screen & read out where the BBC/ITV have over stepped the mark & had their knuckles rapped!

Oops sorry - the same post went up twice :icon_redface:

Done a bit of digging - the body who overseesthe BBc is OfCom - they deal with complaints about bias etc. The website on how to complain is

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain

Sorry -don't know how to put this up as a link

If you've seen the progrmme & think its biassed etc complian - the more complaints the more likely they are to do something about it!

i was round this area last night :icon_eek: we was lamping for a hour and the helicopter was hovering about miles away!anyway we didnt see much so we went another few mile down the road!i heard a loud noise and turned round and seen a car comeing round the corner,just has we turned onto a dirt track,my mate then said listen,just has he said that and we turned the car round,the helicopter lit us straight up :icon_eek: so we drove back of the track onto the road,where there was a subaru impreza police car sat there with its lights of!we just pulled over and it puled straight in front!still with the helicopter lighting us up!another few road traffic cars come!they said the chopper had been watching us all the time,to see if we run anything!anyway they checked us all out checked the dogs out etc,and gave my mate 3 points and a 60 puond fine,for makeing some extendible wheel arches!they couldnt do us for anything so they did him for that!they went on to say lamping in lincoln was there top priorty,and will not be tolerated etc,i then heard them saying to my mate all hunting wth dogs is illagal :big_boss: it does my fking nut in,i felt like jumping out of the car and saying my piece,but the bobby was\a\cockey c**t,and i thought lets just get out of hear,they went on to say if the car is seen in the area they will comfiscate the car, dogs,and lamps even if where just in the area!i would say to anyone who goes down there be carefull permission or whatever the bobbys that are dealing with this lamping in lincolnshire, are anti,s that come from a police officer himself and said it was a good job it wasnt his mates who got us :icon_eek: on are way home we had a phone call from a freind they had them also!there main targets is all lincoln and east coast driffield etc there working in partenership with east yorkshire forces! :icon_eek:

Guest smashygadge

well i no the feeling moter ,i no if i hadnt gone back to my vehicle when i saw them pull up .they would of been on the land hunting me down too.telling me their after people who travel from out of town .yet still made me feel that way and yes would do you for anything they could.if they could they would do you for being outside .yet on news today mod cant afford to fix a helicopter so somone dies

and the police are flying this country hunting poachers :wallbash: