bbc 1 inside out

Guest smashygadge
oh i did state the guns and phesent brigade dosnt make me an anti .

i stated if a dog runs somthing its got a chance it will live on .

and that theirs less money in the game than pheasent :D

It's all too easy to highlight the bad elements in any fieldsport, as Inside Out did last night with the lampers and you have done with the shooters smashy.The thing is it's the minority that get the rest of us a bad name,far better for us not to highlight these clowns and try and stick together. :yes:

You say "if a dog runs something it's got a chance", but a shooters response might be, "what chance did the badger have with 4 dogs on it?"

Do you see where i'm coming from?

i do see that tote .so yes i have put my foot in it .

probably from some bad experiences with land owners .

i hunt legally and yet this programme tarred all dog men as whatever.

4 dogs on badgers well they hit a piont .

and understandably i have pionted out my pionts wrongly.

their are many sides to the programme and hunting today.

but iam certainly not anti guns i was taught that at a young age

but not my thing .and tottaly agree it should be sticking together.

and i appologise to anyone i may of offended in my piont :thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest smashygadge
no broadband awh well by sounds of the other thread it was a total waste of police time and money.

sounds like their trying to get the genral puclic and do gooders on side :whistling:

You didn't miss much to be honest, what a load of biased left wing shite. It made me remember why I don't bother watching BBC news very often these days. God knows mow many times they mentioned the word 'poachers.'

They kept banging on about how hunting with dogs is illegal, no mention of it still being legal to take rabbits.

They came across a defender caked in mud, and thought they'd hit gold. Smart comments like 'That looks like it's seen some action!' I thought, well, yes it's an off road vehicle, they're not all used for ferrying kids to fecking school! :wallbash:

Turned out to be a gamekeepers 4X4.

no its not good ,i find it hard enough .

and i also go out of my way to do it legally as much as i can .

but for a programme as you state not to mention the lagalitys of the way dogs can still be used aswell is tottally wrong,they could atleast of given an accurate equation accross the board of the game.

i no too well what it feels like to be looked down on being in the sport .

but theirs the side i do it legal i do it for exersise for me and my 6 dogs it keeps me clean from drink drugs and all the other crime possible nowadays ,so people like me and you trying to live a honest life and enjoying some decent sport we now have to feel as tho we are all criminals .

and so will 99% of the genral public who watched the programme.

i really find it hard to get my head around it i honestly do ,looking at the total world and the crime that is really going on today. :thumbs: keep hunting

As we all knwo the law is a shambles mate...........................

for example: it is now legal for your 16 old son to have gay sex (if so inclined) with the local 60 year old bum feckin homo.......................but it illegal to course a hare with a dog which is the most natural ting in the world :icon_eek::icon_eek: ????????

(extreme I know.....but just goes to show|)

this is it paul and i dont no what they are trying to acheive in the longrun.

is it for england to be one big zoo so we can all go out and walk around our great big open animal park.to me to run a dog against a rabbit a hare a fox and a deer is the most natural thing ever on this earth same as a man tickling fish in a river for food we all have the hunter gather in our genes its what makes most of us human.but on the other hand its ok to go out get a gun and go out maming animals taking pot shots at things or become a propper hunter and pop bred pheasents all winter ,poluting the air with guns popping on a saturday sunday morning because theirs some tax in that .it is a real shame.and our children need educating in the right to hunt the land rather than stuck in doors dreaming about feckall and growing up criminals or disturbed by the lack of life :victory:

oh i did state the guns and phesent brigade dosnt make me an anti .

i stated if a dog runs somthing its got a chance it will live on .

and that theirs less money in the game than pheasent :D

you hav'nt seen me shoot :D

i do appologise for my qoute iam certainly not anti shooting

i no some good lads that do it .

i think iam a bit fed up with some land owners too and i have put my piont into

this wrong .smash :victory:

Isn't there also a body that over sees BBC/ITV that we can register a complaint with - I remember seeing 'statements' put on the screen & read out where the BBC/ITV have over stepped the mark & had their knuckles rapped!

Oops sorry - the same post went up twice :icon_redface:

Edited by jeepster
Guest smashygadge
Isn't there also a body that over sees BBC/ITV that we can register a complaint with - I remember seeing 'statements' put on the screen & read out where the BBC/ITV have over stepped the mark & had their knuckles rapped!

Oops sorry - the same post went up twice :icon_redface:

well to me they have over stepped the mark ,not only the day after do i getted pulled on permission for being a badger baiter never in my life have i .and if i wernt one them a possible terrorist ,i was waiting for jeremy beadle lol :whistling:

Typical BBC reporting !

The hare got "ripped to bits/apart" .......................... Tugging on the heart strings of the uneducated masses !

RUBBISH :wallbash:

Exactly, not I'm not condoning what those lads done to that badger, but they said that 4 dogs had 'ripped it apart,' but when the coppers landed, found it and picked it up, it still looked like it was in one piece to me.

Inaccurate reporting has become a trademark of the BBC in the last decade or so.

I lost faith in the BBC a long time ago, during the last war in Iraq. You'd think they were anti British from some of their reporting. Load of left wing arseholes with their own agendas to push. I really wish that they'd loose the right to fleece us for the license money, to have a state owned TV station in this day and age of digital TV is absurd.

Those of us with subscription TV, should be allowed to choose not to relive they're channels.

Typical BBC reporting !

The hare got "ripped to bits/apart" .......................... Tugging on the heart strings of the uneducated masses !

Exactly, not I'm not condoning what those lads done to that badger, but they said that 4 dogs had 'ripped it apart,' but when the coppers landed, found it and picked it up, it still looked like it was in one piece to me.

Inaccurate reporting has become a trademark of the BBC in the last decade or so.

I lost faith in the BBC a long time ago, during the last war in Iraq. You'd think they were anti British from some of their reporting. Load of left wing arseholes with their own agendas to push. I really wish that they'd loose the right to fleece us for the license money, to have a state owned TV station in this day and age of digital TV is absurd.

Those of us with subscription TV, should be allowed to choose not to relive they're channels.

The BBC? Guardian, Observer readers....... :thumbdown:

Edited by artic
Guest smashygadge

well thats all its caused nothing but wasting police time and money.i do it above board i dont condone 4 dogs on a badger .but thats what its made people beleive we all are :thumbdown: out and out criminals no gooders :censored: the day following the programme

post-16914-1224232204_thumb.jpg

Typical BBC reporting !

The BBC? Guardian, Observer readers....... :thumbdown:

:yes:

Guest smashygadge
Whats that the receipt for Smashygadge?

being on a report of badger baiting or possible terrorism.that luckily states i was above board and legal .but so funny a day after such mixed messaging of the programme :thumbs: