Morning Out !!!!

murphy21le.jpg

Went out for a run this morning with this dog of my mates !!!

The dog is seven years old now and is still running pretty decent. The dog is basically 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound and was bought from rochdale. With him having a high percentage of saluki blood he has always been a better 'BIG' land dog and has ran well over the years.

The dog only ran one this morning and the ground was pretty hard with frost, but ended the course on a Quite back road !!!

All the best Tommy ;);)

it looks like nutalls stuff ma [bANNED TEXT] had one similer but it got run over by a train not so long ago.

just with it been out of rochdale ma [bANNED TEXT],it looks similar to a one i had off kipper in 90,kipper likes his 3/4 breds.

The dog was from rochdale but wasn't of Kipper himself it was a mate of his who had these pups, i'm not sure but i think he was called John !!!!

Two mates of mine went and fetched these dogs the dog in the picture and an other mate bought a bitch but she never made the grade.

Like i say the dog has been a good animal and is still performing pretty well now.

All the best Tommy ;);)

The dog was from rochdale but wasn't of Kipper himself it was a mate of his who had these pups, i'm not sure but i think he was called John !!!!

Two mates of mine went and fetched these dogs the dog in the picture and an other mate bought a bitch but she never made the grade.

Like i say the dog has been a good animal and is still performing pretty well now.

All the best Tommy ;);)

try and find out its sire because like i said i had one off him called feather 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhuond and it was the litter brother to kippers cruiser he was a big white dog with lemon patches on him,kipper got him back in 97 to breed off because even though cruiser was a better dog on the field feather was throughing better pups just courious thats all,ill put a picture up off an old photo of feather as soon as hunt101 sorts there server out.

There were some pups in the countrymans weekly a couple of weeks back and they were supposidly bred from the 'Feather' and 'Cruiser' lines !!!

I'll try and find out who bred the dog and what it's sire was !!!!

All the best Tommy ;);)

There were some pups in the countrymans weekly a couple of weeks back and they were supposidly bred from the 'Feather' and 'Cruiser' lines !!!

I'll try and find out who bred the dog and what it's sire was !!!!

All the best Tommy ;);)

thats right tommy their were my cousins pups,he has an old bitch directly out of feather feck me i sound like paddy lol

Thats a nice looking dog mate !!!! I always love to see the light coloured saluki crosses. The bitch that my other mate got (sister to dog in picture) was a similar stamp to your dog.

All the best Tommy ;);)