electro fishing units

I'm looking for a bit of info on the above and blue prints of a unit for infomation purposes. I found some online but you need to PAY MONEY for them so thought I'd try a very long shot and see if anyone on here has them.

cheers,

Just had a brainwave its a 12volt portable unit , you can attach the live wire to a pole lower down at the fish an switch it on and zapp the f**ker, just make sure you are wearing rubber knickers :kiss:

Can you alter the pulse rate :D

Did that tickle abit M?? :D I tested one wire with my hand and didn't get shocked. cocked my leg over and got a bit of a buzz. Wasn't too bad though, only low current :clapper:

Few years ago,christmas or maybe new years eve a kid late teens I think was killed at a London train station,you know that grainy CCTV footage they always show on crimewatch?Well,the footage showed the kid wandering along to the edge of the platform away from his friends,he stood for a short time then keeled over dead as a doornail :blink: He had been out drinking,full bladder,emptied it on the live-rail,apparently the salts in your piss are an excellent conductor of electrickery as catweazle called it,as for my shock I was lucky I didnt follow through with a number 2 :laugh:

Must of been real unlucky. They did that on myth busters and the conditions had to be spot on to get a zap, wet ground, bear feet and pissing really close to the rail. Don't know If there rail system Is the same as ours though. I'm always cautious about crossing tracks incase there live :blink: