WARNING........

I have been out with a friend today getting some new permission and then home for tea and out for the night. Went to knock on a little old ladies door where we got permission today to let her know we were on the land. My mate knocked the door and i heard the door open, then i heard my mate screaming like a bitch, went to investigate and saw a little yorkie no bigger than a rat hanging off my mates leg! pmsl! Anyone would have thought he'd had his leg chopped off! pmsl! i was trying not to laugh so much but i couldnt hold it in! He said he tried to stroke it and it went bazzerk, he wont be knocking that door again in a hurry! pmsl! Heres the damage, hes the only bloke i know thats got a lovebite off a yorkie!

post-22007-1223777956_thumb.jpg

I have been out with a friend today getting some new permission and then home for tea and out for the night. Went to knock on a little old ladies door where we got permission today to let her know we were on the land. My mate knocked the door and i heard the door open, then i heard my mate screaming like a bitch, went to investigate and saw a little yorkie no bigger than a rat hanging off my mates leg! pmsl! Anyone would have thought he'd had his leg chopped off! pmsl! i was trying not to laugh so much but i couldnt hold it in! He said he tried to stroke it and it went bazzerk, he wont be knocking that door again in a hurry! pmsl! Heres the damage, hes the only bloke i know thats got a lovebite off a yorkie!

Really impressive! i do hope your mate makes a speedy recovery. as for the yorki ,game litlle fecker should make a good cross to a greyhound :clapper: Edited by hollands hope

lol-Yorkies are formidable agressors and shouldnt be underestimated! Theres one round here which terrorises everyone elses dogs and the owner cops a strop when they retaliate! Makes me chuckle when i see this tiny fur ball having a temper tantrum at much larger dogs! :tongue2:

• 4 months later...
Guest darren thomas

Really impressive! i do hope your mate makes a speedy recovery. as for the yorki ,game litlle fecker should make a good cross to a greyhound :clapper:

that looks nasty u should get that checked

Really impressive! i do hope your mate makes a speedy recovery. as for the yorki ,game litlle fecker should make a good cross to a greyhound :clapper:

that looks nasty u should get that checked

i hope he did cause if not he could be dead by now considering it happened in october last year :D