Buying food in bulk

anyone know where i can buy ferret food in bulk, its gone up 25p per kg over night where i normaly get it from

Cheers paddy

i get frozen mince from morrisons, £1.50 a bag and does 4 ferrets for 4 days, cheap as chips. as well as the rabbits i shoot,catch. cheap feeding for them.

Most butchers have to pay to get their offcuts took away,ask at your local ones for a bag a week.Ask for meaty bits and not just fat or bones,myself and a couple of mates get all our meat for dogs and ferrets for free each week and i'm talking about 15 odd dogs and 10 ferrets and we don't take the bones or to much fat,we bung the lads a drink evey so often,saves the butchers over £50 a week and is a good deal all round.You cannot feed better than meat no matter the price of dry or by who it's made.

Edited by fireman
anyone know where i can buy ferret food in bulk, its gone up 25p per kg over night where i normaly get it from

Cheers paddy

you dont say, what food, dry or meat?

if its dry, I'd say your getting a good deal, as a 50kg of dry ferret biscuit here, is £38

if it's meat, then rabbits are free

• 2 weeks later...