Who are you guys insured with?

BASC for me although I feel a bit of a peasant when I read their magasine :icon_redface:

Must admit I was amazed that the BASC rate that was about £22? the last time I shot, (this may have included somesort of club rated discount), is now about £65.

Sportsmans association any good?, don't offer personal injury, but full public liability.

Definitely S.A.C.S. :thumbs: (Scottish Association for Country Sports)I would never join BASC again :thumbdown: ,as they are just a bunch of money grabbers,and,if you think they are ok,then just wait till you need them to help you!! :wallbash: You also get a good discount from S.A.C.S. if you are a member on here,and,they have the same insurance,so,it should be an easy decision :yes: .................Martin.

p.s. just contact Foxgun Tom on this forum.

BASC

Read up on the Gamekeeper membership requirements..it is cheaper than normal and gives better benefits..including a free ticket to the Game Fair and an additional magazine....could well be more of you qualify for this type of membership than you think.

But there are plenty cheaper if you are just looking for some sort of shooting insurance!! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker

BASC. But I think they are somewhat biased towards shotgunners; no disrespect intended to anyone who uses shotguns. I was a member in the old WAGBI days when I shot pigeon over decoys and can appreciate the origins of the society. Now I stalk deer, aside from falconry, and think they should give more emphasis to all types of field shooting.