COULDN'T SLEEP * TOOTHACHE* - SO HAD A DAFT 30 MINS OUT

Guest hpool_hunter

Seal-sands was great,we used to sit in the birdwatching hides,my dad bought us a pair of binoculars each one christmas,we used to watch the seals sunning themselves :icon_redface:

you might have been watching the seals ........................but your dad was looking the other way watching Mrs. Jones at number 36 polishing her husbands rocket.......lol hahhaha

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gaz100604
Seal-sands was great,we used to sit in the birdwatching hides,my dad bought us a pair of binoculars each one christmas,we used to watch the seals sunning themselves :icon_redface:

liar you used to watch half naked birds on the beach :clapper:

Guest hpool_hunter

liar you used to watch half naked birds on the beach

only naked birds you will find at seaton beach , are the ones with big hairy arm pits - and thats your type isnt it gary - ill have to take you when you come down :tongue2:

Guest hpool_hunter
You just shattered my childhood idyll,I remembered theres a HUGE ICI chemical plant overshadowing everything in the area,is it still there HH?

NUCLEAR POWER PLANT - yup its still there - :thumbs: , just up from were seal sands is - its all nature reserve round that area -

Nice one mate well done, seems like i wasnt the only one with tooth ache last night, i was in fecking agony, nothing worse i would of got the pliers on it and pulled it out if there was enough of it left to get hold of lol, i surpose we better get ourselfs down the dentist eh, just dont fancy that big needle :blink:

liar you used to watch half naked birds on the beach

only naked birds you will find at seaton beach , are the ones with big hairy arm pits - and thats your type isnt it gary - ill have to take you when you come down :tongue2:

feck that...I on me way........cant beat a fur-burger on Hartlepool promonade :sick:

Guest hpool_hunter
Nice one mate well done, seems like i wasnt the only one with tooth ache last night, i was in fecking agony, nothing worse i would of got the pliers on it and pulled it out if there was enough of it left to get hold of lol, i surpose we better get ourselfs down the dentist eh, just dont fancy that big needle :blink:

well you know what they say * KIDS AND GROWN UPS LOVE IT SO , THE HAPPY WORLD OF HARIBO* :tongue2: ,

mine was a something to do with a filling id had previous - had a horrid taste in my mouth , all ok now though :tongue2:

I was brave had a filling last week didnt even strangle the dentist once!!! :whistling: