Terriers Scotland

Guest jbswildlife

Guest jbswildlife

hi all terriermen in scotland, Ive in the past trained springers but because of were i live in scotland could not continue. but a year ago I bought a terrier thanks to greengrass, and have him killing rats rabbits daily. He was unsocial until i took him to ireland to work with springers. Anyway I'm home now and dont have a the pleasure of running him with other dogs. do any of you good people hunt terriers in packs that i could get envolved with. from that I can bring to yous some good ratting and rabbiting sport.

hi all terriermen in scotland, Ive in the past trained springers but because of were i live in scotland could not continue. but a year ago I bought a terrier thanks to greengrass, and have him killing rats rabbits daily. He was unsocial until i took him to ireland to work with springers. Anyway I'm home now and dont have a the pleasure of running him with other dogs. do any of you good people hunt terriers in packs that i could get envolved with. from that I can bring to yous some good ratting and rabbiting sport.
Edited by terrier.2
Guest jbswildlife

where abouts in scotland mate..its a big place..we are on the west coast.ayr

I'm 1 hour up the road in Grangemouth

where abouts in scotland mate..its a big place..we are on the west coast.ayr

I'm 1 hour up the road in Grangemouth

Edited by terrier.2

Alright Joe, Glad to here the pup is doing well for you.

We'll have to get out whenever suits yourself, i'll bring my terrier and my mate has a cracking wee Patt that does the business , i phoned you 3 or 4 weeks ago but you might have been in Ireland at the time, be good to meet up again, are you still doing the pest control with Billy ?

I'll pm you my mobile number and you can give me a ring to organise something

cheers

Greengrass

• 3 months later...

Hey folks I've got a cairn terrier that I'd like to get hunting

I'm in Glasgow if there is any way a complete novice could get their dog into the way of things it would be good.

She's only 13 weeks at the moment, would like to start her as early as possible

PM me if your interested

Hello there you should try Sounder79 he seems to love hunting terriers in packs. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

where are you in scotland bud is ur terrier a dog or bitch