just had one of the tossers call round about a report that our 2 dogs have been howling! so any way they did all the checks ,i complied with that and then the cheeks bitch said that as the dog had shit in its kennel that was an offence and would i like to sit in there! well I pointed out that i wasnt a f***ing dog and so no i wouldnt be spending any time in the kennel ,when i asked her what she expected to find in a kennel she said 'not dog poo!' then she said that my front room was a hazzard as the dog could choke by chewing a childs toy,at this point i called her a cheeky cow.

Then she asked to see the chickens,when i said no she got shirty and asked why not and that she did have the power to see fer herself, i then told her that she couldnt see the chooks because we had eaten them,well she nearly fainted and exclaimed in disbelief "youve EATEN them!!?" i repied "of course what do you think theyre for??" clearly this tree hugger was baffled by the way countryfolk live .

I told her that she could issue me the ticket but then she could leave , when she said she would be back to check that i had complied with her instructions ,i told her not to bother as ide be out.

What a f***ing cheek saying i lived in a place not fit for kids! as far as ime aware they have no powers to do fcuk all !

09-10-2008163224.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah from what i have heard it’s a mixed bag with the RSPCA.

My experience has been good; one of the houses near me had a young lab which he kept outside with no shelter about 23 hours of the day it seems.

This was last winter and it was dreadful rain and bitter cold, anyway after hearing the dog keep howling i phoned the RCPCA and the next day they paid them a visit, not sure if i was the only caller, or that they really gave them a bollocking but about a month later the dog went somewhere else as the guy said "they couldn’t handle it", and “didn’t have time to walk itâ€.

Strange that really, when he doesn’t work t he scrite, F*ckin idiot cant control his kinds let alone a dog.

Yes the RSPCA probably do make mistakes but I cannot fault their intentions, it’s just like many of the other charity/services, horribly underfunded and horribly inconsistent.

Sorry Edd, but they are the fecking scum of the earth!!

FishFish, you should have told her to f**k off............come back with a warrant AND a police officer to enforce it and then they are ONLY allowed to look for what it says on the warrant......NOTHING ELSE!!

If they aint got that, then they aint got shite!!

they knocked on my door once trying to get me to donate. when i didn't seem keen,he asked if i had any pets myself to which,i replied "yes,two lurchers". he replied "oh....oh,but you are against animal cruelty.....aren't you?" this annoyed me so told them that yes,i was but i'd rather give my money to the nspcc.

Guest foxyjo.
next time she calls back to check on the dogs tell her you have eaten them aswell :icon_eek:

:laugh::laugh: I laughed my head off when I read that!!! :notworthy:

Edd, I just can't agee with you. They are the most crooked bunch of b*****ds ever to crawl the earth. I admit the original intent behind the RSPCA was a worthy and just cause and god knows the animals of Britain needed it. But this lot!!! :icon_eek: Pa!! I spit on them!!! :bad:

Guest foxyjo.

It is also worth remembering that their fundraising is not limited to the care of animals or paying their staff, or the building of new headquarters, but also paying for FULL PAGE adverts in national newspapers calling for hunting with dogs to be banned!!!! How much does that cost? Support them???? I'd sooner chew off my own arm...theiving, manipulating, deceptive bunch of c@@@s!!!!!!!!!!! :censored::censored::censored:

It is also worth remembering that their fundraising is not limited to the care of animals or paying their staff, or the building of new headquarters, but also paying for FULL PAGE adverts in national newspapers calling for hunting with dogs to be banned!!!! How much does that cost? Support them???? I'd sooner chew off my own arm...theiving, manipulating, deceptive bunch of c@@@s!!!!!!!!!!! :censored::censored::censored:

totally agree with you foxy they deserve nothing from anyone as what they do get they use wrongly why spend genuine peoples money on adverts n shite n paying the hitlers they have working for them its a charity they choose to work there so should do it on a voulintray basis see how much they would do for f??k all