HERE GOES I CANT STAY AWAY FROM POSTING VIDEO ADDED PAGE 2

Guest markbrick1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh: Im safely up in Scotland mate but they do say absence makes the heart grow fonder :boogie::boogie:
scotland and safe,not 2 words id put in the same sentance,then im english :whistling:=@ :11:,latest msg:"no suject",could be his stuck in the ditch?or dogs pulled him over and his pressed the send button before he got the chance to write? :icon_eek:
:laugh: Im safely up in Scotland mate but they do say absence makes the heart grow fonder :boogie::boogie:
scotland and safe,not 2 words id put in the same sentance,then im english :whistling:=@ :11:,latest msg:"no suject",could be his stuck in the ditch?or dogs pulled him over and his pressed the send button before he got the chance to write? :icon_eek:

or hes got his hands that full with another amazing bag that he carnt txt properly :clapper:

Guest markbrick1
Do you do all your lamin from a jeep?

do many lads do this?

know your after gettin alot of stick and that method seems affective but its not my thing...

so dont mean that for you to take it the wrong way...

on the other hand good footage and dog,s look well?

regards IP :thumbs:

no do i hell mate if i did i would self harm :laugh::laugh: no this time in the evening yes later when iam out i will walk so really no it takes a differant style of runin to run the jeep mate,mark

Guest markbrick1
lets hope thats an end to the argueing sniping and threts cos cant argue with that mate,shoulda walked though,

beleave me i walk but a lamping dog has to do a few things not just walk it was early and it keeps em fit,wait till 12.30 when iam out again mate walking,mark but lurchers have to do everything there runing at half speed when working the landrover,mark