looking for a camara man

Guest ooty

If its a "Carry-on" Movie Marks got to be Sid James,SJM is Babs Windsor,and I guess I have to be kenneth Williams,I am sure we can do bawdy smut between us :blink: As for me in drag,remember the Hollywood maxim,never work with animals,children,and trannies :kiss:
your the matron one i think mate :o

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

brokeback lampers has a certain ring to it ? a pre ban love story of 2 men faced with their love , their weight,( thats just marks head ) and the hunting ban :rofl:
she just wants to see me in womans clothes,been on about it for ages :icon_eek:
brokeback lampers has a certain ring to it ? a pre ban love story of 2 men faced with their love , their weight,( thats just marks head ) and the hunting ban :rofl:

pmsl :laugh: :laugh:

your the one wants to narate :whistling: in your smooth canaidan accent ;) shes a so called good mate of mine aswell(little lurcher),had word with her last night about the poof stuff,i refused to even watch that film. :sick: :feck: Edited by ooty
Guest markbrick1

BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN EAT YOUR HEART OUT ..........

post-1343-1223719753.jpg

Edited by markbrick1

pmsl :laugh: :laugh:

your the one wants to narate :whistling: in your smooth canaidan accent ;) shes a so called good mate of mine aswell(little lurcher),had word with her last night about the poof stuff,i refused to even watch that film. :sick: :feck:

Hey, Oots asked me to be in his film .... but since I have no idea what I'm doing really, and I'm not inclined go lamping in my birthday suit (well - depends on the company I suppose), I reckon the only chance I have to do my bit is narrating :whistling:

Mark, what a fine horse you've got there. I hope he's friendly 'cause you look very excited to be stood so close to him :boogie::laugh::laugh:

your all nasty buggers,it was related to breakback mountain not to take the piss :whistling::whistling:
is tere somthing youve been wanting to tell us mark? :icon_redface::icon_eek: is this your way of coming out :whistling: ,we can still go out,just not on our own after dark :icon_eek:

BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN EAT YOUR HEART OUT ..........

you look happy there with that horse mate,what you been up to with it :icon_eek: looks bit like you still got the semi lob on?? :icon_redface: other men and animals?? :icon_eek: :sick: