looking for a camara man

Guest ooty

Oots,I looked at a second-hand CanonXL1 at the weekend,very little wear on the heads decent 3-chip camera,I have used one before for footage though I am by no means an expert,XL1's were actually used to film part of Danny Boyle's "28 days later" and the quality is a cut above the average modern camcorder,my kids also have some NV gear,a yukon which can,so I am told,plug into a cam and record Black&White night footage :blink: I am certain I could get some awesome,night-film of fishing methods most people havent seen,might have to film on location in eastern-eruope to cover legalities :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oots,I looked at a second-hand CanonXL1 at the weekend,very little wear on the heads decent 3-chip camera,I have used one before for footage though I am by no means an expert,XL1's were actually used to film part of Danny Boyle's "28 days later" and the quality is a cut above the average modern camcorder,my kids also have some NV gear,a yukon which can,so I am told,plug into a cam and record Black&White night footage :blink: I am certain I could get some awesome,night-film of fishing methods most people havent seen,might have to film on location in eastern-eruope to cover legalities :)
:victory: sounds wicked,we could do all pre ban work leagly without using the old footage,how whe going to get mark on a plane,rember the A TEAM? B.A? i aint goin on no plane fool,can you get anything we can jab him with?(other than a stick) :thumbs: Edited by ooty
just got off the phone to my mate mark b and we were discussing makeing a hunting dvd,mainly rabbiting/lamping with lurchers bit of ferreting, long netting,a genral mooching type thing,is there anyone out there that would be intrested in filming or just as important would people be intrested in watching it??,it wouldnt be done for profit just expeneces and a bit of fun and if any money were made(which i doubt)we would give it to a charity but thats a long way off,so would anyone like to see or be part of beauty and the beast go mooching :whistling::victory:

Ooty - yesterday MarkB said on this forum he wouldn't be making a DVD or a book . ... as he's told us he dont lie I suppose your makin it on your own

Guest markbrick1
just got off the phone to my mate mark b and we were discussing makeing a hunting dvd,mainly rabbiting/lamping with lurchers bit of ferreting, long netting,a genral mooching type thing,is there anyone out there that would be intrested in filming or just as important would people be intrested in watching it??,it wouldnt be done for profit just expeneces and a bit of fun and if any money were made(which i doubt)we would give it to a charity but thats a long way off,so would anyone like to see or be part of beauty and the beast go mooching :whistling::victory:

Ooty - yesterday MarkB said on this forum he wouldn't be making a DVD or a book . ... as he's told us he dont lie I suppose your makin it on your own

i did say that this is for help of a charity 100% money nothing to do with me and i beleave in charity and not mine see your a newbie,2 names??????????????i wonder
Guest markbrick1
No - i've only got one name -don't need two!!!!

Also I noticed that as soon as I say something someone dosn't agree with , they sa y 'newbie' I suppose you all didn't start of as newbies then????????

yes mate but newbies dont critise straight away,but hell people will get to know you one way are the other who am i to say,mark

no of course he doesnt lie :icon_eek: think it was an untruth mate, read it agian make sure :thumbs:and please dont upset him,you know how it is with these famous types,thanks Edited by ooty