looking for a camara man

Guest ooty

Guest smashygadge
we already have footage pre ban of huntin roe fox and bitta digging etc,what we would like is to meet a few people from here and film with them hunting round the country.a big crew bus would be handy and the use of someones gold card??or we could try find someone that could edit all your own vids you send us,preferabley bit of both would be good.still need to know if it would be leagle to use this old pre ban footage on a new dvd?

Perfectly legal to release pre-ban filmed footage,its not a gold card we need,its an amex black :victory:

crack on then enit :whistling::victory: shara,donnie,smashy, when your ready? its looking like the shoe string version so far,anyone else that wants to join in and/or donate some of there permission around the country? or conpleatly take it out of my hands so i dont have to organise anything sept my dogs :victory::thumbs:

im not taking anything out off your hands mate

i think theirs a few guys that are up for doing what your proposing

suppose its a case of cracking on.i dont have a camera worthy of it

iam not bad at editing and making stuff and working .where does it start mate

its like the competition someone has to draw it up.hopfully you then its wether you copyright it

and so on :victory:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont drop the idea like a hot coal Ooty,its early days yet,the concepts sound,I am fishing with different people at the weekend,let me chat to someone about pre-ban footage :thumbs:
im bang up for it mate,speak later,out now :victory::victory:
we already have footage pre ban of huntin roe fox and bitta digging etc,what we would like is to meet a few people from here and film with them hunting round the country.a big crew bus would be handy and the use of someones gold card??or we could try find someone that could edit all your own vids you send us,preferabley bit of both would be good.still need to know if it would be leagle to use this old pre ban footage on a new dvd?

Perfectly legal to release pre-ban filmed footage,its not a gold card we need,its an amex black :victory:

crack on then enit :whistling::victory: shara,donnie,smashy, when your ready? its looking like the shoe string version so far,anyone else that wants to join in and/or donate some of there permission around the country? or conpleatly take it out of my hands so i dont have to organise anything sept my dogs :victory::thumbs:

im not taking anything out off your hands mate

i think theirs a few guys that are up for doing what your proposing

suppose its a case of cracking on.i dont have a camera worthy of it

iam not bad at editing and making stuff and working .where does it start mate

its like the competition someone has to draw it up.hopfully you then its wether you copyright it

and so on :victory:

been on it mate,hopeing for a few people to get envolved that have done this kind of thing before,gota have some of those rabbits of yours on there anyway :thumbs:
Guest smashygadge

also i dont no shara or donnie really iam a one man band nothing more in new area with few people i no doing it anymore.all my input earlier on in the post was my genral humour but iam genuinly up for this and would love to take part in anyway possible :thumbs: smash

also i dont no shara or donnie really iam a one man band nothing more in new area with few people i no doing it anymore.all my input earlier on in the post was my genral humour but iam genuinly up for this and would love to take part in anyway possible :thumbs: smash
dont worry mate,i couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery(probly could as it goes but it would go wrong at some point)jonny thats exerlent,thank you,whats realy needed most is someone that can organise and get all these people together,think mark and mackem may still be in bed,(nasty thought just went through my mind then :icon_eek: )so do we have any volenteers or ideas on how to go about getting this to work? :victory:
Guest smashygadge
dont worry mate,i couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery(probly could as it goes but it would go wrong at some point)jonny thats exerlent,thank you,whats realy needed most is someone that can organise and get all these people together,think mark and mackem may still be in bed,(nasty thought just went through my mind then :icon_eek: )so do we have any volenteers or ideas on how to go about getting this to work? :victory:

well i think you want to decide wether its copyrighted or blackmarket .copyrights will make it sale able allover the board blackmarket would be word of mouth sales.and legally producing the discs hence surely their would be a tax side ie a buisness .blackmarket would be sold word of mouth produced and made up via members of the disc and some good copy man who is good with the old dodgy disc making lol .ive just got up so my brains not on full go lol :victory:

well i think you want to decide wether its copyrighted or blackmarket .copyrights will make it sale able allover the board blackmarket would be word of mouth sales.and legally producing the discs hence surely their would be a tax side ie a buisness .blackmarket would be sold word of mouth produced and made up via members of the disc and some good copy man who is good with the old dodgy disc making lol .ive just got up so my brains not on full go lol :victory:

nice one mate now we need someone tha knows the law,fu*k me heads starting to hurt :icon_eek:
Guest smashygadge

nice one mate now we need someone tha knows the law,fu*k me heads starting to hurt :icon_eek:

thats the first thing id take into concideration

because to copyright their has to be a buisness name to copyright it to ,that entails buisness tax on sales etc and so on.then it will cost to have a copyright cost to have it produced by a viable disc manufacturer.so you want to be popping it all down as a buisness plan on paper mate lol.i dont think to copyright somthing costs much i think thats somthing you can take in as a buisness name but who wants to setup the buisness.id of done it allready with my paintings but i cant take the risk with family to feed so i take the blackmarket route.but then people have sold certain ones onto make vast amounts of money so i have lost out they have gained.thinking cap on mate it is serious stuff to do legally and somone with nothing to loose i think or is that me going too deep into the whole thing. :whistling:

thats the first thing id take into concideration

because to copyright their has to be a buisness name to copyright it to ,that entails buisness tax on sales etc and so on.then it will cost to have a copyright cost to have it produced by a viable disc manufacturer.so you want to be popping it all down as a buisness plan on paper mate lol.i dont think to copyright somthing costs much i think thats somthing you can take in as a buisness name but who wants to setup the buisness.id of done it allready with my paintings but i cant take the risk with family to feed so i take the blackmarket route.but then people have sold certain ones onto make vast amounts of money so i have lost out they have gained.thinking cap on mate it is serious stuff to do legally and somone with nothing to loose i think or is that me going too deep into the whole thing. :whistling:

sounds like we are going to know more after the weekend mate,kind of exciteing enit,couled be famouse,or ridiculed beyond belife,or even knicked,smart! :icon_eek: still be a laugh whatever, :victory:i gota chill for a bit,some cu*t gave my a nasty cold?? :angry::thumbs: Edited by ooty
I would be up getting a copy if you do it! specially as a beginner & dont no anyone one to go out with, to show me the ropes could learn from watching you guys
its up to anyone that wants to get involved on your own heads be it though :icon_eek: ,recon one idea is spend the winter filming some of your hunting and send your best and favouret bits in near the end of the season for editing, :victory: any deer or hare courseing type stuff will need to be pre ban footage :thumbs: donnie i think you will have one of your own long before we are ready :D and quit the brokeback mountian poof shit you lot :gunsmilie: ,carry on hunting sounds good but for a giggle which this mostly is :yes: , we are open to ideas :hmm: ,we may need a leading lady so girls if you fancy it,c,vs to me pm :whistling: if you weigh more than me or mark, forget it, :no: we may be useing mack :angel: in drag :kiss: as his identerty has to be kept secret for obvious reasons, :whistling:

If its a "Carry-on" Movie Marks got to be Sid James,SJM is Babs Windsor,and I guess I have to be kenneth Williams,I am sure we can do bawdy smut between us :blink: As for me in drag,remember the Hollywood maxim,never work with animals,children,and trannies :kiss: