looking for a camara man

Guest ooty

well what a day i been on the phone most of it :whistling::whistling: god people can talk :whistling: well anything for charity a bit of this and that book me in i would love it as long as i can talk,mark

Your doing the narration? :clapper: Need an interpreter?

going to need a lot of volenteers if this is going to work,any offers apart from il come on a killing spree with you.? :victory:

Since you asked Oots, I'd be happy to narrate - what could be better than a smooth Canadian woman's voice narrating something she knows basically fook all about? :laugh: Twould at the very least make the DVD unique :laugh:

As for the charity, my vote is proceeds to Lurcher Link :victory:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
NAVIGATION :blink::laugh: And so it begins :toast:

you cant right this stuff can ya :notworthy::notworthy: im tellin ya hes fecking dell boy :clapper:

Look at the post above TOMO,apparently your going in the car with him :laugh:

your havin a laugh mac :laugh::laugh: i cant fit that fat fecker on my dash :thumbs::laugh::laugh: mark

very good,save the piss takeing for if we get the chance to do this,still need a few bob and lot of permission round the country to run fish and ferret on??would be good to have a few of the semi famous types appear on it awell as us everyday hunting bods,early days though,need some tecno types,some advice from people that have done this before please, ;)

When RK came over last season we taped all of it!...barn hunting for coons, digging badger (usa) digging coon and possom, night work on feral cat and coon, daytime coursing, coyotes, shooting squirrels...numerous wildlife, bald eagles, golden eagles, ravens, even a redtail hawk eating one of my chickens, mule deer, pronghorn antelope...three weeks, out EVERY day...we got about 90 min...a lot on the cutting room floor!...

Its fun doing that sorta stuff, but i would think, given the currant climate back home you would have to be dead careful!...good luck guys.

Kye,..

we already have footage pre ban of huntin roe fox and bitta digging etc,what we would like is to meet a few people from here and film with them hunting round the country.a big crew bus would be handy and the use of someones gold card??or we could try find someone that could edit all your own vids you send us,preferabley bit of both would be good.still need to know if it would be leagle to use this old pre ban footage on a new dvd?

well what a day i been on the phone most of it :whistling::whistling: god people can talk :whistling: well anything for charity a bit of this and that book me in i would love it as long as i can talk,mark

Your doing the narration? :clapper: Need an interpreter?

going to need a lot of volenteers if this is going to work,any offers apart from il come on a killing spree with you.? :victory:

Since you asked Oots, I'd be happy to narrate - what could be better than a smooth Canadian woman's voice narrating something she knows basically fook all about? :laugh: Twould at the very least make the DVD unique :laugh:

As for the charity, my vote is proceeds to Lurcher Link :victory:

oi! behave! gotta sound better than my essex twang mind,and have you herd mark,no chance! we'r dubbiing anything he comes out with,most of it will be bleeps anyway,charity wise? kids or fighting the ban?imo if anything comes of this we'l leave it for the forum to deside, :victory: Edited by ooty
we already have footage pre ban of huntin roe fox and bitta digging etc,what we would like is to meet a few people from here and film with them hunting round the country.a big crew bus would be handy and the use of someones gold card??or we could try find someone that could edit all your own vids you send us,preferabley bit of both would be good.still need to know if it would be leagle to use this old pre ban footage on a new dvd?

Perfectly legal to release pre-ban filmed footage,its not a gold card we need,its an amex black :victory:

Perfectly legal to release pre-ban filmed footage,its not a gold card we need,its an amex black :victory:

crack on then enit :whistling::victory: shara,donnie,smashy, when your ready? its looking like the shoe string version so far,anyone else that wants to join in and/or donate some of there permission around the country? or conpleatly take it out of my hands so i dont have to organise anything sept my dogs :victory::thumbs: Edited by ooty