looking for a camara man

Guest ooty

Guest bigredbusa

i sit here giggling like a girl as i was only having this conversation a while back saying that i bet the dvd will be out soon lol and guess what ?

well if any profit is made i say one of the cancer trusts as they are well worthy cause.

good luck in the making of it .

i mentioned making one myself last year but it will a real world one with all the bullshit that goes with it ie : tangled nets , falling down steep hills , mad farmers , getting shot in the arse etc.. yours will be nigh on perfect kind of speilberg , mine tarantino

:)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eli Roth,it could be done with the right organisational skills,time,editing-skills and equipment,getting the subjects to fill the disc wouldnt be difficult,Pat Careys done 3 such DVD's but this one wouldnt be stage-managed nor sanatised,it would be warts and all :D

Guest little lurcher

sounds like a top idea to me,should be someone on her or knows someone willing to take a gamble on these lot,2 of which know,both good dog men and the other should make for some light entertainment along the way with out a doubt,go for it. :clapper:;)

Guest little lurcher
id be willing to help, im not t far from mark. have some decent ground and know of some ;)
naughty and mark live oppersite sides of the country so you would need a sponcer and the idea of makeing it a travalling hunting dvd seems a lot more exciteing :clapper::clapper::victory:
well what a day i been on the phone most of it :whistling::whistling: god people can talk :whistling: well anything for charity a bit of this and that book me in i would love it as long as i can talk,mark

Your doing the narration? :clapper: Need an interpreter?

Well I actually think Mark has a nice voice :icon_redface: when he starts talking about himself and his adventures you just kind of drift off into a dream like state, its very therapeutic, I am not going back to anger management again, fecking waste of money I am just gonna ring Mark next time I am feeling the angst

. . . . .

:D Just kidding :D

well what a day i been on the phone most of it :whistling::whistling: god people can talk :whistling: well anything for charity a bit of this and that book me in i would love it as long as i can talk,mark

going to need a lot of volenteers if this is going to work,any offers apart from il come on a killing spree with you.? :victory:
Well I actually think Mark has a nice voice :icon_redface: when he starts talking about himself and his adventures you just kind of drift off into a dream like state, its very therapeutic, I am not going back to anger management again, fecking waste of money I am just gonna ring Mark next time I am feeling the angst

. . . . .

:D Just kidding :D

Soothing come to bed tone? :clapper: Hypnotic trance-like state :clapper: He hires himself out as a motivational speaker :victory:

Ooty,all you need is lights,camera,and ACTION :D

Guest markbrick1

now that made really laugh :clapper::clapper::clapper: been like the memphis thing other day