looking for a camara man

Guest ooty

Guest smashygadge
Seriously,film it over a few months,I am sure theres any amount of "Faces" wouldnt mind featuring as its for charity,bit of lamping,daytime stuff,trip over the water for fox,loads of things really :thumbs:

well if you were after fishing i could dig my old canes out mackem lol

oh and they can take some nice running water fish ,i will have to knock the cobwebs of like

and get my waders out :icon_redface:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit of roost shooting with a .22 rimmie,come to europe to film a few methods of emptying a trout-stream as they may be illegal here,do a bit on fenland coursing,moorland rabbiting to ferrets,dogs working cover........... :hmm: Donate the proceeds to a decent charity,get the press along when you present the cheque,good publicity :hmm:

Ooty,didnt you ever watch "Pearl-harbour" or "Titanic"?There has to be a love interest in most productions,a glamorous young woman,how can it be yourself and mark unless its "Brokeback Mountain 2" :kiss: :kiss: :D
steady mate :boxing: ,anyway we dont hve the money to pay anyone enough to kiss mark, :feck::thumbs:
Ooty,didnt you ever watch "Pearl-harbour" or "Titanic"?There has to be a love interest in most productions,a glamorous young woman,how can it be yourself and mark unless its "Brokeback Mountain 2" :kiss: :kiss: :D
steady mate :boxing: ,anyway we dont hve the money to pay anyone enough to kiss mark, :feck: :thumbs:besides i never watched that poof film,look what happend to the feller that made that one :cry: Edited by ooty
Guest smashygadge
Bit of roost shooting with a .22 rimmie,come to europe to film a few methods of emptying a trout-stream as they may be illegal here,do a bit on fenland coursing,moorland rabbiting to ferrets,dogs working cover........... :hmm: Donate the proceeds to a decent charity,get the press along when you present the cheque,good publicity :hmm:

charity sounds a fantastic idea to me :victory:

Loads of worthy charities,Great Ormond Street,Macmillans,any of the breast cancer charities :hmm:
where is mark? iv got some old fottage of deer corseing ,does anyone know if it would be leagle to put that in? :icon_eek:
Guest smashygadge
Loads of worthy charities,Great Ormond Street,Macmillans,any of the breast cancer charities :hmm:

id go along the lines of dogs trusts etc .to help all the hard done to animals at the end of the game.

my mum gave all her money to a cat one when she went .i think they need support :victory:

gill netting?? in a hampshire trout stream, :whistling: why not indeed,

:victory:

Edited by ooty

Like I said,its a germ of an idea,who knows if it will sprout and reach fruition,but the concept is intrinsically good,coursing scenes,daytime deer coursing would have to be pre-ban,but theres certainly a market for something like this,otherwise Pat Carey wouldnt churn them out conveyor-belt style :hmm:

iv got a couple a nice lakes we could empty for the dvd
nice one don,are they actually your lakes or do we have to change the name of the dvd to beauty and the beast poach plunder rape and pillige europe?? :whistling::victory:

id go along the lines of dogs trusts etc .to help all the hard done to animals at the end of the game.

my mum gave all her money to a cat one when she went .i think they need support :victory:

nice ideas mate but very early days yet :victory: