looking for a camara man

Guest ooty

just got off the phone to my mate mark b and we were discussing makeing a hunting dvd,mainly rabbiting/lamping with lurchers bit of ferreting, long netting,a genral mooching type thing,is there anyone out there that would be intrested in filming or just as important would people be intrested in watching it??,it wouldnt be done for profit just expeneces and a bit of fun and if any money were made(which i doubt)we would give it to a charity but thats a long way off,so would anyone like to see or be part of beauty and the beast go mooching :whistling::victory:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it have to be a man? :whistling: Im not too bad with a camera, allthough Im not that fussed with videoing lamping, I do like filming daytime stuff. Whereabouts are you based?

PS tell Mark to get off the phone and pm me back as I want to speak to him :whistling:

ETA scrub the first bit, just seen you are in Norfolk :doh: for some reason I thought you were in the dales :doh:

Edited by SJM

"Beauty&The Beast go mooching"Its got a ring to it,much better than "Ways of the old poacher" with the title it has to be SJM and Mark,Sarah has to be beauty,mark,you can be the beast mate,dont complain,its for charity :D

Stick a bit of fishing on,I can show you something on a trout-stream you havent seen before :yes:
sure you could mate but then we,d have to certifiy it 18,mind you if mark bent over to net a hole it would probly have to be anyway,then theres my terets,so f**k it, your in mack, :thumbs:
Does it have to be a man? :whistling: Im not too bad with a camera, allthough Im not that fussed with videoing lamping, I do like filming daytime stuff. Whereabouts are you based?

PS tell Mark to get off the phone and pm me back as I want to speak to him :whistling:

ETA scrub the first bit, just seen you are in Norfolk :doh: for some reason I thought you were in the dales :doh:

camara person, :icon_redface:
Guest smashygadge

im in the dales sjm hopfully ooty will soon so i can see him in action well his dogs lol :victory:

Seriously,film it over a few months,I am sure theres any amount of "Faces" wouldnt mind featuring as its for charity,bit of lamping,daytime stuff,trip over the water for fox,loads of things really :thumbs:

"Beauty&The Beast go mooching"Its got a ring to it,much better than "Ways of the old poacher" with the title it has to be SJM and Mark,Sarah has to be beauty,mark,you can be the beast mate,dont complain,its for charity :D
im the beauty!! and smashy,we want to catch somthing,sorry mate, :whistling: you can carry the rabbits though :tongue2::thumbs:
Seriously,film it over a few months,I am sure theres any amount of "Faces" wouldnt mind featuring as its for charity,bit of lamping,daytime stuff,trip over the water for fox,loads of things really :thumbs:
lots of good ideas there mate,posabilitys are endless if you think long on it, :victory:

Ooty,didnt you ever watch "Pearl-harbour" or "Titanic"?There has to be a love interest in most productions,a glamorous young woman,how can it be yourself and mark unless its "Brokeback Mountain 2" :kiss: :kiss: :D

Edited by mackem

Mackems right it will take a while to get enough footage together. I did a bit last season and I was out twice a week for several weeks and all we got was 15 minutes of decent footage when it was all added together, you will get a lot of crap you have to delete ie runs where the dog disappears over the brow of a hill and you lose sight of the chase, runs where the dog kills it in seconds and its too short to even bother putting on and then you have the misses, I like to put them on too as I think its more honest, but some folk only want the catches on their dvd, even if the runs where the dog misses are good ones. Im just waiting on my pups getting up a bit and Im going to start filming again, they are just starting to catch so I want to get them a few kills under their belt before I start the camera, lights action!

Guest smashygadge
im the beauty!! and smashy,we want to catch somthing,sorry mate, :whistling: you can carry the rabbits though :tongue2::thumbs:

ha i was thinking you de want to catch somthing thats why i offered and you film

i could lay some frozen ones you no just to show my dog can pick up on the beam

he may wait for it to move so that could take a while before he decided to take it out of its seat

but hey you no me the offers their lol :whistling::tongue2:

any sponcers to get us started,??dont mind within reason what i wear when im hunting,would be more than happy to go round the country and enclude as meny people as poss if we could raise the start up $?