irish terrierxgreyhound

Guest midnight_runner

Guest freestate hunter 2

we bread glider to a 5\8 saluki bitch and all the pups have all the boot u want and killing pleanty of hares [ireland]and you need a dog with a bit of poke and a big heart to kill hares here.Trev maybe because he had a full litter of him at the time to a brindle bitch.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the little brindle bitch owned by K Mc K that the pups were from????

I know garf well i hunted a few times with him, im in Ireland myself so know only to well what its like and whats needed for a hare over here.

Seen the little bitch run, she looked very decent, wasnt long back after the pups and had a hare under pressure for a bit, would like to have seen her when she had a few runs under her belt.

You the lad that hunts with him by any chance????

Guest freestate hunter 2

been out with them a few times was out with the movie maker at the end of the season had a good hunt the dog he had out of irishlady got killed on him broke its neck [very game dog]i was getting a service of it to.it only happens to the good ones.ps K Mc K has a litter of pups of his good red bitch 2 the white hairy dog.

has any one on here worked or seen an irish terrier x greyhound or any pictures or info greatlly appreciated cheers.

I've just printed a pic of an Irish TerrierXGreyhound for my mate who keeps Irish Terriers.the picture is on the Irish Lurchers homepage(more pics) The dog has an head like a bucket.I was going to have an Irish Terrierx 20yrs ago but the terrier got out and was run over.My mate as got the Irish Terriers again so who knows i may get one yet.