right guys which is the QUIETEST GUN with a good silencer???

I have found that when on my S310 the Wierauch mod makes my rifle pretty quiet - all i hear now is the click when a pellet is indexed into the receiver, and then the SMACK when the pellet hits the rabbitses heed! All in all, I have to say, the S310's firing cycle is now quieter than a mouse's fart!! :laugh::thumbs:

My friend's Falcon FN 19 with a parker Hale mod on, is pretty quiet also - easily on a par with my rifle.

Regards,

Grim.

cheers grim

i dont like the look of the Falcon FN 19 its not my cup of tea dont know why but havent had a look at a s310 ill google one now

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapid or S 10 with a AWT mod..

donny

whats a AWT mod??

go on awt website they sell em as donny pointed out to me a while ago my mfr quiet but my mates daystate mk3 the quitest gun on the planet got 2 mods on it :gunsmilie:

Rapid or S 10 with a AWT mod..

donny

whats a AWT mod??

Air Weapon technology..Developed the gas ram amongst many other bits..and pieces..Most others just pinch his designs .Exceptional silencers better at FAC levels .Magic with rapids ..Have a S10 here that I defy anyone to say what power its running at with one of his mods on it..A very honest bloke who doesnt charge the earth and is a superb PCP geek.

my mate had a pcp weirauch cant remeber what it was but it looked abit like the lighthunter i think lol

that was stupidly silent it was like it had no power at all

cheers cometa,

thats what im looking for somthing really quiet!! :victory:WEbley Air Raider 10 fitted with a logun silencer very very quiet! :clapper: