right guys which is the QUIETEST GUN with a good silencer???

right guys which is the QUIETEST GUN with a good silencer??? :hmm:

have you got one?? pcp i mean a good one that is verry quiet with a silencer on and what is it???

im only intrested in whisper quiet!!!

im thinking about getting another but it has to be whisper quiet!!!

any help would be great

atb

rk :victory:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daystate with daystate or weirauch silencer. My mk3 with weirauch was whisper quiet. Have the mk4 now and am still waiting for the adapter to arrive so i can put on a second stage silencer. It is very quiet with the built in one. Should be nigh on silent with second.

Rick

Daystate with daystate or weirauch silencer. My mk3 with weirauch was whisper quiet. Have the mk4 now and am still waiting for the adapter to arrive so i can put on a second stage silencer. It is very quiet with the built in one. Should be nigh on silent with second.

Rick

cheers rick, my shooting partner has a huntsman classic i think there simlar action's on them an his is quiet bit of hammer slap but exceptable, :gunsmilie:

:hmm: daystate's on the list then!!

Rick

cheers rick, my shooting partner has a huntsman classic i think there simlar action's on them an his is quiet bit of hammer slap but exceptable, :gunsmilie:

:hmm: daystate's on the list then!!

Daystate mk 3 & mk 4 have electronic firing mechanism, no hammer slap. :tongue2:

I have found that when on my S310 the Wierauch mod makes my rifle pretty quiet - all i hear now is the click when a pellet is indexed into the receiver, and then the SMACK when the pellet hits the rabbitses heed! All in all, I have to say, the S310's firing cycle is now quieter than a mouse's fart!! :laugh::thumbs:

My friend's Falcon FN 19 with a parker Hale mod on, is pretty quiet also - easily on a par with my rifle.

Regards,

Grim.